They walk in on you changeing

Sorta Nsfw ig

Leon
He plays it off cool, like always, but he's panicking on the inside and his face has a red tint to it. Stares a little bit.
   "Damn baby, you look good! Okay! okay! I get it I'll leave! Sorry, sorry!"

Mondo
Almost no reaction. A hint of pink on his cheeks but that's it. Stares for a good minute or two then just goes back to doing what he was going to do.
  "UH, hi. Sorry, uhhh. Ya look nice babe. I'm just gonna go back to what I was doin' "

Taka
Poor thing freezes in place. He has no idea what to do. His face is as red as his eyes. Tries not to stare, ends up staring a lot. Eventually leaves, apologizing profusely.
  "Wow... I-I MEAN, IM SO SORRY I'LL GO! YOU LOOK VERY NICE MY LOVE IM SO SORRY!"

Yasuhiro
Dosnt care. Just carrys on with whatever he was doing. Will probably say you look nice but that's about it.
  "Hey, hun, have you seen my tarot deck anywhere? Oh yea you look nice by the way."

Nagito
Stares at you for a good five minutes. Starts talking about how much hope your body gives him or something like that. Eventually leaves.
   " Oh. Ohhh, hello my love. You look stunning. Wait why are you shoving me away? AAH DONT HIT ME!"

Kazuichi
Immediately gets a noes bleed. Then he just stares at you for a while, whispering to himself before realizing what he's doing and what your doing before running of screaming.
  "Holy shit.... God you look amazing... so gorgeous  OH FUCK WAIT NO SORRY! PLEASE DONT HATE ME I LOVE YOU YOU LOOK GREAT AAAAHHHHHHH!"

Fuyuhiko
Just stands there, not saying anything. He looks down at the ground, sometimes looking up before leaving with a very red face.
   "O-Oh shit. Sorry okay, sorry. Fuck. I'll leave."

Gundham
He's frozen in place. Like he physically can't move. He hides his face with his scarf as he apologizes and walks out.
   " I- I am so sorry my love, I'll leave. Y-you look very nice..."

Kaito
Is kinda like Leon but you can definitely tell that he's freaking out on the inside. He gets super loud and stutters a lot.
  " wel... O O-H WAIT NO SORRY! I S-SHOULD GO. UHH YOU LOOK GREAT THOUGH! V-VERY NICE!"

Gonta
Poor thing is super embarrassed and won't look you in the eyes for the rest of the day, because he feels so guilty. As soon as he sees you he shuts the door and apologizes profusely behind the door.
  " Gonta I so sorry! Gonta had no idea y/n was changing! Gonta will go now, Gonta is very sorry!"