🍖Teruteru catchup pt 1!🍖

God this chapter took forever to write

How you met

You and your friend Ibuki were out on a shopping spree when Ibuki got hungry and dragged you over to the nearest restaurant.
As you got seated, a small round guy came up to you and smiled warmly, " Hello there~ Ma' names Teruteru, and I'll be your server today!" He handed you two menus and gave you a couple minutes to look them over.
He came back, got your food, and grabbed your drinks. After you ate teruteru came back with your check. Ibuki had left already promising you she would pay you back, so you had to pay.
When you got the check you found a small peice of paper with the check, it read I thought you were cute and I wanted to give you my number ***-***-**** call me some time :)
You giggles quietly to yourself as you put the paper in your pocket. I will definitely be calling him!

Your ultimate

The Ultimate high school level florist

What he smells like

He smells like steak that's ben freshly grilled.

You become friends

You had called teruteru when you arrived home from the restaurant, he seemed shocked that you would acutely call him wich you found odd because he was a sweetheart to you and ibuki. The two of you then talked on the phone for many hours before teruteru had to leave. He asked if you would want to hang out sometime, wich you obviously agreed too. You then agreed to meet up at a park on the weekend for a picnic.

When he notices feelings

He very obviously thought you were stunning the first time he met you. He thought you were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and instantly fell in love.
But when he sat down and thought about how he felt about you he found out that the feelings he was experiencing wasn't just another crush on a pretty boy/girl/person and he was actually falling for you.
He remembered the time where you were eating with him and he had food on his face so you wiped it off. He then thought about the time you called him pretty when he dressed up once, he rememberd how much thoes words ment to him.
Oh y/n is the sweetest! I could jus' gobble them up! I wonder how soft their lips are....

A random hc for him

He has a collection of stuffed animals. He has named every single one of them. His favorite is a 3 pound green triceratops named rose!

Asking you out/confession

Teru had dropped off some breakfast food in front of your dorm with a little note on the top saying
y/n please meet me at the park on elke Street at 5:30 pm tomorrow!

Teruteru Hanamura
He spent all week planing on what when he would confess, and how he would do it, so when the time came he was a nervous wreck.
He set up a picnic for the two of you by the river, filled with food that you liked and with a bunch of presents he had picked out for you.
When you arrived at the park you saw teruteru in a fancy suit with a bouquet of your favorite flowers and a little heart box with a purple ribbon on it. He handed you the flowers and the box and sat down next to you.
After you two ate, teruteru grabbed your hand and held it, he looked at you and smiled.
" Y/n, you are the most magnificent person I have eva' met and I would be the happiest man alive if you would go on a date with me, and possibly call me your boyfried!"
You smiled and grabbed teruteru's cheeks and kissed him.
" Of course i will teru!"

Nicknames

Him:baby, honey, cupcake, dear.
Yours: Sweetpea,sugar pie, pumpkin darlin'

His hogwarts house