With a chubby or plus sized S/o

Leon
He adores your body and thinks your stunning. He loooooves your stomach and he melts in your hands if you let him lay on you and rub little circles on your thighs. And if you have stretch marks he will color them in with markers and call them tiger stripes.

Mondo
He thinks your the hottest person on the planet. He is a slut for bugger people and will live every part of your body and if you dare talk badly about your self he will sit you down and tell you all the reasons why your stunning and why every part of your body is beautiful. Plus he finds your hands adorable and loves holding them.

Taka
He thinks your an angel on earth and he loves your body. He really likes your thighs the most and sometimes he'll ask if he can lay his head in between your thighs and put your legs on his shoulders. If yes he will absolutely melt and do anything you want him to the rest of the day. He will also give you little kisses on your stomach.

Yasuhiro
He will worship the ground you walk upon. He thinks your absolutely perfects and that he's the luckyst man in the world. He really likes your cheeks and how cute they are, he also gives you kisses on your cheeks at random points in time for no reason.

Nagito
He thinks that your so beautiful and wil B E G you to sit on his lap. He loves having you on him and wrapping his arms around you. He will also randomly just whisper " your body fills me with hope" out of nowhere just to weird you out.

Kazuichi
Will just stare at you and adore you and how perfect you are. Wil also keep a Polaroid photo of you on his dashboard because he loves looking at you so much. He will sit on your lap and play with your chest for h o u r s if you let him. And when your cuddling he will wrap his arm around your stomach and just hold your side and snuggle his face into your neck. And out if nowhere will just ask if he can play with tour chest.

Fuyuhiko
He will buy you the most expensive clothing and let you show him all your outfits and he will praise every thing you wear and tell you how stunning you are. He loves being held by you even though he would never admit it. If you hold him into your chest he will do anything for you and will be the softest you have ever seen him.

Gundham
He will lay on your lap and tell you how enchanting you are and how one day you will be worshiped like a God when the two of you rule your empire. He also really likes your chest like kazuichi but is way more subtle about it. He talks about how lucky he his to have someone so enticing and incredible as a partner.

Kaito
Loooooves your thighs and will gladly die in your lap. He really likes drawing constellations on you and then describing them to you as he draws them. He also makes realistic drawings of the planets on your body. If anybody says something bad about your body he will fight them on sight. No hesitation.

Gonta
He's a lot more comfortable holding you because you seem less fragile and he's less scared to hold you. He thinks that your face if super cute and likes holding it in his hands and staring into your eyes. And he will lay his head on your thighs and ramble on about insects and will tell you all about his day.