How cuddly they are

Leon

Public

Very flirty, always has his hand on you and is always close to you. He loves to sneak little kisses on the top of your head or cheek.

Private

Nothing much changes, he's always flirty and touchy but it kinda amplifies when you're alone. He's always around you, usually behind you with his arms around your waist with his chin on your neck.

Mondo

Public

He's not super touchy, holding hands isn't his thing but he won't complain if you put your arm in his. He'll quickly kiss the top of your head but other than that he won't initiate much.

Private

He's a little more touchy, always wrapping an arm around you, kissing you more often and holding your hands. He's not a cuddly person in general so his version of cuddly is just spending a lot of time with you.

Taka

Public None. He will not initiate any type of PDA if it is against the rules. Now if you put your arm through his or hold his hand he won't push you away or decline but he will stutter out that PDA is against the rules.

Private

Not very much, not because he dosnt want to but because he just dosnt know how to initiate it. He really wants to hold you but he just cant calm his nerves. He will be eternally grateful to you if you initiate any type of physical affection. Yasuhiro Public He's not super touchy but it's not because he dosnt want to be he just genuinely forgets that he can be touchy with you in front of people. When you remind him that he can hold your hand he will never let go of it. Private Same as before. He just forgets if he can be touchy with you. If you initiate any type of physical affection we won't complain at all he loves holding you he just forgets he can.

Kazuichi

Public He's super touchy, always wanting to hold onto you in some way. He just wants to make sure that your cool with it and he sees it more as a reassurance that your okay with people seeing you two together.

Private

You thought he was touchy before? Mans is all over you. Always near you, always holding you just all over you. He loves physical affection so much. (Dude is literally me)

Nagito

Public

He's iffy. One seccond he's ignoring you the next he's all over you. It's weird he's very unpredictable but when he is feeling touchy he'll hold your hand and keep you close to him.

Private

The exact same as public. Except in private his arm or hand is usaly around your waist. He likes holding you a lot.

Fuyuhiko

Public

He can't afford to be touchy with you in public, his family has too many enemies for him to be touchy with you. He would like to be able to wrap an arm around you or hold your hand but he can't.

Private

He makes up for not being touchy in public by being somewhat overly touchy in private. His hands are always on or around you. He also loves it when your more dominant with affection such as him sitting in your lap or you holding him

Gundham

Public

He doesn't really know how to show physical affection at all really so when he does its very awkward. He tried to hold your hand but he ended up squeezing too hard so now you initiate all physical affection.

Private

Same as before but he asks for more affection. Such as asking to hold you, kiss you etc. He's a very nervous person so he makes sure to ask for any type of physical touch from you always.

TeruTeru

Public

Dude loves to show you off, hes holding your hands, kissing them, kissing your cheek, everything. The dude adors you and he makes sure that everyone knows.

Private

Somehow hes more affectionate but its less 'show-off' and more 'oh my god your the best thing to happen to me.' The man is so smitten with you and he makes sure you know.

Kaito

Public

He's also someone that will show you off but more subtly. His arm is going to be around your waist constantly. He's going to be sneaking little kisses on the top of your head and temple every 10 minutes.

Private

Your ass is on that man's lap no matter what. There is no bigger pleasure for this man then to hold you in his lap, no matter what size you are his arms are wrapped around you and his head is on your shoulder kissing the side of your neck while you do whatever you need to do.