Chapter 53: Sea Of Stars

C H A P T E R     5 3   :   S E A    O F    S T A R S   :

"I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you everyday that I hold you as high as the stars."

~Steve Maraboli

             .................................................................

Stars.

I've always found them gorgeous, the type of gorgeous that is so mesmerizing that you can't take your eyes off it.

Stars have always had a weird way of comforting me.

They've also had a weird way of coming up in our relationship.

The night we met they were out.

They were out when we left that party.

And the most memorable time... when we were stargazing in the middle of the forest.

It was just us... and the stars.

I would say the stars and like our thing.

Now it's our day day in the Maldives, and I can't help but want to cherish every moment we have left.

The past couple of weeks have been nothing but magical.

It's like a movie trailer of what living with Jayden would feel like. And god I'm obsessed.

But at the same time I love the idea of living with your best friends during college. It sounds surreal but it's filled with memories that we'll all be cherishing when we're older.

It's filled with movie nights, parties, fights, relationships and memorable friendships.

I smile at how perfect my life is going while applying sunscreen to my face and neck. I curl my eye lashes and apply some lipgloss before walking into my closet and grabbing a sundress.

The outfit:

"Where are we going again?" I ask impatiently grabbing Jayden's bicep as we walk towards the dock and onto the yacht

"Dolphin cruising, this time without a tour guide. I think he was the unlucky charm last time." He answers.