༺ 𝟓 ༻

Tuesday, 4:17 PM

Living in a dorm with only one kitchen, one bathroom, and one living room is quite difficult when we talk about five people with completely different personalities. Especially when one of them has the brilliant idea to gather everyone in the living room to watch a meaningless movie. Honestly, the number of people wasn't really the main issue, but the fact that there were two boys whose personalities collided so much that it often led to ugly fights. Even so, it took Yeonjun only half an hour to convince Taehyun and Beomgyu to watch Maze Runner all together.

And there they were, sitting as far as they could from each other, eyes never leaving the other's face as if they were playing some childish game and the one who looked away first would be the loser of the century.

"I can't take this anymore, you guys have to stop!" Huening Kai announces out loud, startling the other two boys who were peacefully watching the movie.

"What happened Kai?" Soobin asks.

"I can't stand them anymore!" The long brown-haired boy points at Beomgyu and Taehyun simultaneously. "We've been watching the movie for thirty minutes now and none of them has looked at the TV even once!"

In a matter of seconds, all pairs of eyes were focused on the two boys who seemed to be in some sort of trance, Huening Kai's words definitely not affecting them.

"Taehyun! Beomgyu!" Soobin calls but doesn't get any response. "That thing you're doing is ruining the mood. Stop it."

Once again, there's no answer. However Taehyun grins and clicks his tongue, his eyes always glued to the person he hates the most in the whole galaxy.

"Looking at you made me realize something... you're uglier than I thought you were." Taehyun's words leave his mouth smoothly, as if they held the most insignificant meaning in the world.

Beomgyu squeezes his eyes and the other boys start sending signals to each other, Yeonjun and Soobin already in a position to stop any further physical fight.

"I never thought you could become less attractive, but then your eyes doubled the size and now you're looking at me without blinking like some creepy weirdo."

"You look happy when people say you look like a bear, but what you don't know is that they mean you look like a hairless stupid bear."

"Sometimes I wish you'd stay voiceless for the rest of your life."

"Sometimes I wish you'd stay noseless and die."

"Sometimes I wish you'd be run over by a car."

"Sometimes I wish you'd choke yourself to sleep."

"Sometimes I wish you'd stop quoting your stupid emo bands."

"Sometimes I wish you were never born."

"Sometimes I wish I'd never seen your face in my life."

"Sometimes I wish you'd fuck yourself."

"You can't dance!"

"And you can't sing!"

"I sing better than you, stupid squirrel!"

"You need someone to say the truth to your ugly ass face for once!"

"Ugly ass face? Am I a mirror or something?"

"You're just an idiot, Beomgyu!"

"SOMETIMES I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!"

"NOT SOMETIMES, ALWAYS!"

"I HATE YOU, KANG TAEHYUN."

"I ALSO HATE YOU, STUPID DWARF."

"STUPID WHAT?"

"DWARF!"

That was it. Beomgyu gets up extremely fast, his eyes murdering Taehyun in many different and painful ways while he gets ready to throw himself on top of him and punch him in the face. However and despite his fast speed, Huening Kai and Soobin capture both of his arms, not letting him move at all.

"I hate you Taehyun! Everybody hates you. You only have friends because they pity you!"

Taehyun's body gains full control of his actions as he quickly gets up and runs toward the older. But before he could reach his prey, he was stopped by a worried Yeonjun that grabbed his body into a tight hug.

"GET OFF OF ME! I CAN'T STAND HIM, HE DESERVES A FUCKING PUNCH!"

Taehyun growls like an angry dog and, even though the other boys were getting scared, Yeonjun just rolls his eyes and lifts the younger on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"GET OFF OF ME! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOI-"

"You and I will have a little chat," Yeonjun announces using a serious tone and motions something to the others implying he'd be leaving the room with Taehyun. "Goodnight guys."

Without being able to hold the tears that had been threatening to leave his eyes for the past few minutes, Taehyun cries out of anger and frustration. All because of that stupid boy with that atrocious hair of his and his terrible attitude. Taehyun observes Soobin scolding Beomgyu and reads his lips "Look what you've done! Now he's crying!". But Beomgyu doesn't seem to care about Soobin's speech as he keeps his gaze fixed on Taehyun the entire time. And the last image the blonde boy sees before being forced out of the room to have a long and stressed conversation with Yeonjun is Beomgyu with a fake crying expression and both of his hands rubbing his eyes, clearly making fun of the younger and indirectly calling him a crybaby.