༺ 𝟑𝟐 ༻

Sunday, 11:00 AM

"Kai I have a date with a person you know!"

It was the first thing Taehyun said when he walked into the living room, ignoring Beomgyu's figure while making his way to sit next to Kai. The truth was he was about to go on a date with an extremely good-looking guy he met online and he had just found out that he and Kai attended the same classes every Tuesday.

"Who?" Kai curiously asks.

"Cha Eunwoo!"

"That's cool, he seems to be a very nice guy, " Huening Kai smiles but then he remembers something "Isn't he from your basketball team, Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu just shrugs, his back leaning against the wall while his finger scrolled furiously on some Instagram page "I have no idea."

Lies. He knew perfectly who Cha Eunwoo was. The 1,83 meter boy was mostly known for his good looks rather than his basketball skills. But don't get him wrong, he's quite good at basketball, has good reflexes, and is very fast, however his looks are definitely on another level. With those sharp brown eyes and almost perfect-shaped face, Eunwoo had the ability to attract a very high percentage of boys and girls around the campus. And his playful and chill personality only adds pros to the package. Personally, Beomgyu had nothing against him...

Not until today.

"He asked me to have lunch with him and then we'll take a walk in Spring's Park. Do you know what's that place known for?" Taehyun rhetorically asks and Kai lets him finish "Romantic atmospheres. Exactly."

"Uhh," Kai sings "I'm excited for you. Tell me everything when you get back!"

"Of course! Now I have to hurry, goodbye!"

With quick but exciting steps, Taehyun walks to his room and starts a hurricane inside his wardrobe. Everything had to be perfect and for that to happen, the blonde boy had to wear his best outfit, so he fried his brain trying to find the best combination of clothing and after ten minutes, he's very much pleased with his choice, eyeing his outfit in the tall mirror he has in the room. And that's when he sees a creep in the distance.

"Where the fuck are you looking at?" Taehyun asks, not bothering to turn his head to look at Beomgyu's stupid face directly.

"Nowhere."

"I closed my door for a reason."

"Actually you didn't, that's why I'm able to look at you right now... Because the door was open. "

Taehyun rolls his eyes and glares at Beomgyu's silhouette in the mirror "Can you leave now?"

The older doesn't answer, just stands still with his arms crossed in front of his chest and Taehyun decides to brush it off and make his way to the bathroom so that he could change his clothes. When he gets out, Beomgyu is still standing in the same position and Taehyun rolls his eyes.

"This is stupid. Please close the door and go."

"He's no good for you." Beomgyu says bluntly, ignoring the younger's request.

"What are you talking about?"

"Cha Eunwoo."

Taehyun turns around for the first time and cocks his eyebrow at him. "Who the fuck do you think you are to be saying that? You don't even know him!"

Beomgyu clenches his jaw and looks away. Everything was pissing him off today. The sassy look on Taehyun's face, the fact that he was wearing his favourite clothes, the conversation with Kai, the smile he had on his face when he told him he was about to go on a date with Eunwoo, everything.

"I know him better than you do."

"Oh yeah?" Taehyun cynically asks "Last time I checked you told Huening Kai you didn't know him."

"But I do. And I know he's just talking to you to get laid. He doesn't like you at all." Those words leave Beomgyu's mouth in a hurry as if he's desperately trying to believe it himself.

"You're such a bitch!" Taehyun says in an aggressive tone and walks over to the door "You can't see me happy for one second without trying to ruin it! Fuck you and your stupid statements!"

And after giving one last look of hatred towards Beomgy, Taehyun shuts the door in the older's face.

"You're going to get hurt! He's not even into blondes!" Beomgyu shouts behind the door.

"I'll fucking make him into blondes. Now go the fuck away!"