༺ 𝟐𝟑 ༻

Wednesday, 3:05 PM

Today was Wednesday. And what's the double meaning behind that information you may ask? That's simple, it's the hardest and worst day of the week for Taehyun and only for one specific reason: Wednesdays are the days Beomgyu shows up at the coffee shop before his classes just to annoy the younger. And there he was, sitting on the corner with a stupid book in his hand and a cup of tea resting on the table.

"Doesn't he know this is a café? Not a fucking tea shop!" Taehyun whispers using an angry tone and Ryujin just shrugs.

"We serve tea don't we?"

"But everybody knows our tea fucking sucks! So why does he always order that shit?" Taehyun asks incredulously.

"Maybe he's one of a kind and actually likes it..." Ryujin looks at the ravenette's table with uncertainty. "Look he's drinking right now, let's see his reaction!"

The two friends amusingly watch as Beomgyu lifts the pink cup to his mouth and takes a big sip, his face remaining blunt and eyes always fixed on the page he was reading as if the tea had a normal taste. Ryujin furrows her brow and makes a little bit of tea to herself. But she immediately spits it out inside the trash can after tasting it.

"Maybe he's the devil," She says with her tongue out, clearly disgusted.

"He didn't even flinch, it's always like this!" Taehyun complains. "He doesn't have a solid personality, he doesn't like anything, doesn't hate anything, just does things without purpose. I bet he's reading that book without a reason too!"

"Didn't he hate you tho?" Ryujin asks and Taehyun nods "Well at least he's sure about one thing..."

"That guy is messed up..." Taehyun mumbles as he watches Beomgyu get up from his seat and walk towards them "Quick, stop looking Ryujin, he's coming!"

"Hello pretty boy," Ryujin greets as soon as Beomgyu arrives at the counter "How was the tea?"

"Lovely." He answers completely dull "I only came here to ask you if your pet is alright, tho."

"What are you talking about?" Ryujin asks, confused.

"You know, he's been looking at me with those big scary eyes for a very long time. I think I haven't seen him blink yet." Beomgyu casually says while searching for his wallet inside his bag.

"Look, if you came here just to annoy me, great job," Taehyun says while pointing his index finger to the door. "But I'm done with you. Get the fuck out, I don't want you here!"

"Too bad Ryujin is my friend and I have the right to cheer her up from this horrible job with her bad-tempered coworker," Beomgyu let the words out of his mouth as if they were meaningless and turns his attention to Ryujin, ignoring the fuming boy in front of him. "How was your day?"

"Terrible" she sighs. "There's this boy in my class I thought was cute and stuff but turns out he's a total dickhead."

"Why is that?" Beomgyu asks curiously and the blue-haired girl sighs.

"Because he makes fun of every person in the university. It's like he's projecting his insecurities on everyone. And he called me stupid today in front of my whole class because I forgot to put my phone in silent mode!" Her mouth moves quickly as she states what happened back at school "Really, he's so stupid and a dickhead, and he—"

Ryunjin's words are cut off by a loud noise coming from a person cleaning their throat, demanding some attention. The three of them look simultaneously in the sound's direction and all of them have similar reactions: Taehyun deeply sighs, Beomgyu rolls his eyes and Ryujin cringes.