༺ 𝟑𝟑 ༻

note : cringe alert !¡

—————

Saturday, 3:04 am

Taehyun closes his eyes as soon as he feels the touch of Beomgyu's big hands on his thighs while his mouth pressed little sweet kisses around his neck. The blonde boy remains static, his drunk mind too focused on enjoying the feeling of warmth coming from the older's touch to say something. But then he feels Beomgyu's teeth pressing lightly against his shoulder and holds his breath.

"I really want to give you so many hickeys right now, just so he can see that you're taken..." Beomgyu licks the spot he almost bit, making sure it wasn't marked "But you would hate yourself in the morning. And you're not really taken. That messes me up so much, only if you knew..."

Taehyun just hums and his hand makes its way up to reach Beomgyu's long hair, stroking it gently as if he was trying to comfort the older. But that only annoyed Beomgyu more.

"Did you guys kiss?" The ravenette asks right after grabbing the younger's chin and turning his head in his direction.

"Who..."

"You and Eunwoo."

"No..." Taehyun says in a dreamy tone, his mind intoxicated by Beomgyu's deep yet soft voice.

"But did he want to kiss you?"

"I don't know..."

"And did you want to kiss him?" Beomgyu asks carefully, his eyes staring deep into Taehyun's soul.

"I don't know..."

Beomgyu instantly growls and grabs Taehyun's face with his free hand. He takes a good look at the younger's beautiful features before pressing his lips against his. The kiss is beautiful, sweet, and urgent at the same time as Beomgyu was having difficulty containing his emotions. At some point, the older's tongue licks Taehyun's red lips, asking for permission to explore his mouth, even though he knew Taehyun would definitely let him do whatever he wants. They kiss for a long time, both their bodies functioning like magnets, always finding a way to be glued to each other. But then Beomgyu's thoughts go back to the fictitious image of Eunwoo grabbing Taehyun by the waist while they kiss under the big tree of Spring's Park. Everything was so frustrating, how his mind would always make fake scenarios of their date, the fact that Taehyun was answering all his questions with 'I don't know', everything. And before he notices, he's moving his head away, suddenly breaking the kiss.

"It's funny how you don't know anything. Do you even know who's in front of you right now?" Beomgyu whispers against Taehyun's mouth and the younger just whines, feeling frustrated about not having Beomgyu's lips against his anymore.

"I'm hard," Taehyun says while looking dreamily at Beomgyu, his cheeks and lips burning hot.

"I asked you a question..." Beomgyu says between his teeth.

"I'll answer it if you help me..." Taehyun answers in a sweet tone while rubbing his hips against Beomgyu's leg, looking for friction.

"I hate you so much," Beomgyu whispers but contradicts himself when he lets his hand sneakily slide inside Taehyun's pants. "So so so much."

Beomgyu takes off Taehyun's pants and underwear in less than five seconds, his eyes quickly examinating the younger's beautiful body. He doesn't waste any time, touching the younger's body almost immediately and Taehyun closes his eyes when he feels Beomgyu's hand jerking off his rock-hard and now uncovered member.

"Faster." Taehyun demands but Beomgyu remains loyal to his movements.

"Only if you answer my question."

"What's the fucking question again?" Taehyun asks in a rude tone but whimpers when he feels Beomgyu gently stroking his member and one of his fingers pressing the tip of his cock.

"If you answer me in that tone one more time, I'll leave you hard and alone," Beomgyu whispers against the younger's neck while pressing little pecks on his skin.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyun says softly and Beomgyu returned with his up and down movements, this time a little faster. "Oh yeah, like that..."

"Who am I? Tell me, baby." Beomgyu whispers against his ear and Taehyun bites his lip, his mind concentrated on Beomgyu's voice.

"My future husband..." He answers without thinking and Beomgyu breaks character, hiding his face on the younger's neck and letting out the loudest chuckle ever.

"My name, you dummy."

"Beomgyu..." Taehyun says, his rosy red lips wide open tempting Beomgyu.

"Say that again" Beomgyu sucks his neck slowly and fastens his movements with his hand.

"B-Beomgyu..."

Beomgyu takes his free hand to Taehyun's face and caresses his bottom lip with his thumb, silently asking him to suck it. And Taehyun, being the obedient drunk boy that he is, sticks his tongue out and sucks the older's finger, looking at him with big innocent eyes.

"I want you to look at me right now." Taehyun obediently nods his head and Beomgyu takes his finger out of his mouth to grab his chin. "I want you to look at me and remember it's me making you moan. Not him."

Taehyun opens his mouth to say something but immediately bites his lower lip when he feels Beomgyu jerking him off with more intensity.

"I-I think I'm about to cum!"

"Cum for me baby..." Beomgyu whispers in his ear and the younger starts breathing heavily, almost reaching his limit.

Beomgyu fastens his movements for a few instants and then feels Taehyun's member pulsate in his tight hold. He returns to place his thumb inside Taehyun's mouth to reduce the sound of his moans while his other hand jerks him off even faster. He watches in delight as Taehyun closes his eyes and moans incoherent words that are muffled by his finger, his whole body shivering in pleasure and in a matter of seconds, Beomgyu watches as Taehyun arches his back and vulnerably comes on top of his stomach, his mouth still moaning random sweet words. 

Beomgyu gives him a long peck on the lips before grabbing the tissues that were peacefully laying on top of the bedside table. Ignoring his fast-beating heart, he cleans Taehyun and lays beside him under the covers.

"I love you..." Beomgyu hears Taehyun whispering those empty words and shakes his head, his belly starting to feel weird.

"No, you don't. You're just drunk..."

And then Beomgyu starts to feel his chest burning, a sharp pain in the zone of his heart that made his entire body scream. His whole self was hurting so badly that he couldn't even move properly. He feels Taehyun snuggling his chest and starts to feel difficulty in breathing, his body freaking out with the proximity. And then the disaster happens: Beomgyu starts to feel meaningless tears running down his cheeks like rain in a thunderstorm. The words I love you run through his mind like a hurricane and he's not sure why he feels so sad and broken by them. It was like those words shattered the inner piece he had built all those years and put him in a terrible spot: crying for a reason he has no clue about. But deep down he knew why he was crying. He knew Taehyun didn't mean any of those words and his actions were all influenced by his drunk and messy state. That all the laughs, the kisses, the cuddles they shared were nothing more than a distorted version of reality that Beomgyu had discovered and had never been capable to let go of. He knew Taehyun would never tell him he loves him if he was sober because Beomgyu was nothing more than a nuisance to him...

Maybe I'm starting to like you...