༺ 𝟔 ༻

Tuesday, 3:30 PM

"Things can't keep going like this, Taehyun! This is not healthy for you, for Beomgyu, not for any of us!"

Taehyun aggressively rubs his nose with the sleeve of his purple sweatshirt, sniffling loudly. It took him almost ten minutes to stop crying, his puffy and reddish eyes incapable of producing more tears. He was currently sitting on Yeonjun's bed, back against the wall and arms hugging his legs tightly as he was feeling small and inferior after the argument he had with that Daegu bastard. But despite his melancholic expression and the noticeable weight on his shoulders, Yeonjun seemed oblivious, scolding the blonde as if he didn't care a bit.

"You have to apologize to Beomgyu."

"Over my dead body," Taehyun answers in a small voice, eyeing his favorite Hyung in a resentful way.

"No. You started this argument and now you're going to apologize first."

Taehyun couldn't believe what he was hearing! After all, none of these fights mattered as long as Yeonjun stood by his side. But now everything seemed to collapse as Beomgyu's words refused to leave his mind: you only have friends because they pity you. The blonde boy looks at his friend and holds his cries. What if what Beomgyu said was true and Yeonjun never liked him and thought of him as a burden? An annoying brat who bickers with people for a living. What if he was Taehyun's friend out of pity?

Automatically, a silent tear rolls down his cheek making a shiny trace on his skin. And then falls another one. And another one. And Taehyun curses himself for crying again like a pathetic child.

Yeonjun sighs and hugs his friend. "I was harsh with my words, I'm sorry."

"Jun, are you only my friend because you pity me?" Taehyun asks, feeling his eyes starting to water again.

Yeonjun's expression switches to a playful one as he dramatically rolls his eyes, tightening their embrace.

"Beomgyu only wanted to piss you off. You are aware that everything he said was a lie, right?"

When Taehyun is completely sure that the brown-haired boy is not lying, he nods his head and slowly stops crying.

"Can I sleep with you today?"

"It depends... Are you gonna throw me out of the bed again?"

"That happened one time! And I was sleeping!"

"I know, I was just joking. You can stay here, there's no problem.

"Thanks."

Taehyun snuggles himself on the bed, feeling his eyes gaining weight and in a fraction of seconds, he falls asleep in the comfort of Yeonjun's arms.

+×+

Choi Beomgyu stared at Yeonjun's door with a blunt expression. He had been forced to apologize to Taehyun by an angry Soobin, but the freaking squirrel was locked inside that room for over an hour now.

"What the hell are they doing in there?" Beomgyu asks nobody in specific.

"That's easy, they're having quiet sex!" Huening Kai boldly states, his eyes not leaving his cell phone.

"Kai, don't say stupid things!" Soobin scolds him and sighs. "It's getting late, you'll have to apologize tomorrow, Beomgyu."

"I can't hear anything..." Beomgyu notifies them, leaning his ear against the door. "They might be sleeping."

"Or frenetically kissing!"

"Huening kai!" Soobin scolds again.

"What's wrong? Are you going to tell me I'm the only one who thinks they're dating?"

"Don't be stupid Kai..."

"They're definitely dating," Huening looks away from his phone for the first time since they started talking "I bet all my month's allowance on how they're a couple and hiding from us."

"A couple?" Beomgyu asks, a little bit confused.

"Bitch please, are you really gonna say you don't believe me? You, the person who knows Taehyun best than anyone."

"Knows Taehyun the best? Since when? I hate that guy!"

Huening shoots an annoyed look in the older's direction and rolls his eyes, not believing his friends were that dense.

"You know his favorite food, his parent's name, his favorite ice cream, his favorite clothing line, you even know his foot size. You can hate each other and stuff, but with all those fights you learned things about him that none of us know. You even know what to say to make him cry, we just saw that!"

Beomgyu gets a little bit dizzy all of a sudden. So what? What's the problem if he knows all those things about the younger? He still hates him to death!

"Are you gonna tell me that after all these months in this hate relationship, you haven't noticed the way he looks at Yeonjun?

"I..."

"My gut is never wrong. I'm telling you, those two are dating. I always thought you would be the one to date him, to be honest."

"ME!?"

"Yes Beomgyu, do I have to explain everything to you?" Kai looks at the terrified expression on the older's face and rolls his eyes again. "You and Taehyun have this stupid sexual tension that is super obvious-"

"Hey Huening, stop scaring the poor child and go to sleep. You have a test tomorrow morning, did you think I forgot?" Soobin grabs Kai's arm and points to the latter's room.

The younger of them all rolls his eyes for the last time that day and follows Soobin's order, his feet slowly walking towards his room. But when he gets close enough to Beomgyu, he lowers his voice to announce one final thing.

"I hope this conversation made you realize that this so-called hatred you have towards Taehyun is nothing less than the simple urge you have to give him a big kiss on those lips."