༺ 𝟐𝟐 ༻

Saturday, 12:45 PM

"What the fuck does this mean?" Taehyun bluntly asks when Beomgyu stops him in the middle of the room and hands him a strange paper.

"This is a demonstration of how your actions have consequences..." Beomgyu says, tiredness hiding behind an obviously fake smile. "Actually, this was your idea in the first place, so blame yourself."

Taehyun stands still while his eyes sail briefly through the paper titled "The Contract". He takes a few moments to read the first lines and instantly furrows his brow. What the hell is this? Not even a second later, Beomgyu watches as Taehyun raises the paper in front of the taller's face and tears it in half, sending an angry look in his direction. However, Beomgyu just takes out another folded paper from his pocket and hands it to him once again.

"Predicted you'd do that. I also have a copy on my computer. Now suck it."

Taehyun couldn't express how confused and indignant he was right now! Unfolding the new paper, he takes a few minutes to read the main focus of the contract and when he finishes, he cringes his face in Beomgyu's direction.

"So you're telling me I signed a paper that clearly says I'll have to cuddle you every god damn Friday and in return, you'll give me a lift back home? This is unbelievable! You obviously made me sign this while I was drunk!"

"Correction: it says you'll give me physical contact until I fall asleep and to compensate you I'll drive you home every Friday because let's make this clear, you almost got abducted yesterday if it wasn't for me!"

Beomgyu says everything with a tired smile on his face, his patience decreasing minute by minute. It was true that he had spent a lot of time learning and trying to master Taehyun's weird signature so that he could sign the suspicious-looking paper he printed out the day before. And it was undeniable that Beomgyu thought about this matter a million times before actually doing it, as he was willing to risk (almost) anything for his precious sleep. And maybe, this was also an excuse to annoy the shit out of the younger as revenge for yesterday, but Beomgyu would never admit that out loud.

"You have to be fucking kidding me!"

"You won't have to waste so much of your time as it's only Fridays. And you'll be drunk anyway so why are you sulking?" Beomgyu uses a bored tone, clearly making fun of the younger and Taehyun looks at him like he's about to commit murder. "You should help me sleep every day after I saved your life..."

Taehyun watches Beomgyu and his stupid paper in despair and stares him right back in the eyes. Was he really serious? Or was this an excuse to take embarrassing pictures of him for blackmail? Taehyun didn't have a clue about what was happening inside the older's head.

"Whatever I guess. But I have some rules..."

"Just say it."

"One, you will not talk to my friends at the bar. Two, you won't take any pictures of me while I'm sleeping. Three, you won't let me do stupid things while I'm drunk. If I start dancing or stripping in the middle of the street just stop me or something..." Taehyun says, unsure of the things he does while he's drunk.

"Deal," Beomgyu smiles cynically "Ah, and so you don't forget..." He raises the paper in front of Taehyun's eyes "At the end of this contract, in small letters, it says that whoever breaks the deal has to run around the dorm naked while screaming "Who wants to play with my cookie monster?". So if I were you, I would stick to your promise..."

Right after that, Taehyun grabs the paper and tears it into million pieces, his anger quickly raising while Beomgyu just smiles the entire time, glad that the younger was naive enough to believe in the fake signature.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Huening Kai asks when minutes later he and Soobin find the blonde boy groaning by himself.

"I don't know, but I'm too scared to ask..."

NOTE :

Some of the chapters are smaller than the others but I feel like they are needed (to have the context of what's happening since each chapter symbolizes a different day).

Now Beomgyu and Taehyun will have to stick together every Friday due to Beomgyu's little white lie. But the question is will it cause more harm than good 👀👀?

Anyway, have a good day everyone, sorry for the small update, I'll try to publish the next one tomorrow <3