༺ 𝟐𝟕 ༻

Saturday, 3:00 AM

"Taehyun... We have to... Stop..."

Beomgyu doesn't get to finish his sentence because Taehyun attacks him with multiple kisses, muffling the sound of his words. They've been making out for the past half an hour in Beomgyu's bedroom and the older's lips and heart just couldn't take it anymore: they had to stop. When he feels Taehyun grinding on his lap for the third time, he grabs the younger's waist and looks at him directly in the eye.

"Taehyun we can't go any further, okay?"

The blonde boy ignores him and starts to kiss his jaw while his hand goes slyly under Beomgyu's shirt. The ravenette just sighs and lets the younger explore his chest and abuse his neck, his eyes never leaving Taehyun's angelic face. But when Taehyun's hand starts to go down to reach the older's sweatpants, Beomgyu grabs his chin and forces his face to look in his direction, Taehyun's movements automatically ceasing.

"No more, Taehyun. If we go any further you're going to hate me and yourself for that." Beomgyu says in a serious tone, but Taehyun just laughs it off.

"You said before that I already hate you so it will be fine, right?"

Taehyun slowly mentions as his hand travels inside Beomgyu's pants, but his smile fades away when the older roughly grabs his wrist and holds it in the air, far away from his pants.

"What's wrong?" He pouts.

"Taehyun I'm serious. If we have sex you're going to wish you were dead in the morning because you won't remember anything. I won't let it happen." Beomgyu sends him a specific look.

"I don't want to have sex... I just want to touch you for a little bit..." Taehyun drunkenly grins and his face automatically leans in for a kiss, however Beomgyu dodges it at the last second.

"Have you forgotten I can tell when you're lying? Especially when you're drunk..."

"I'm not drunk!" Taehyun whines, his mood changing dramatically. "And what is this conversation about? Are you telling me we can't have sex before marriage? If so I don't want to marry you anymore! I'm leaving!"

Taehyun tries to get up from Beomgyu's lap but the latter squishes his body against his and hugs his waist, not letting him leave.

"I'll have sex with you when you're sober..."

"But I am sob-" Taehyun yells but Beomgyu shushes him with a long peck on the lips.

"The others are asleep..." He whispers against Taehyun's mouth. "We have to be quiet. That's one more reason for us not to have sex."

"I hate you so much!"

Taehyun tries to leave again but his whole body immediately stops when he feels a cold hand sliding inside his pants and a curious finger drawing small circles next to his hip.

"I didn't say we couldn't have some fun tho," Beomgyu whispers in Taehyun's ear and the younger feels a shiver down his spine.

Beomgyu had felt Taehyun's erection a long time ago. How couldn't he when the younger had spent most of his time grinding on his lap and rubbing his hips against his leg? Without thinking twice, Beomgyu's other hand silently leaves Taehyun's waist only to land on the clearly notable volume underneath the younger's pants. Taehyun holds his breath.