༺ 𝟏𝟕 ༻

Monday, 11:15 AM

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

Taehyun screams bringing Beomgyu back to his senses as he watches in horror what just happened, his body instantly paralyzing while the remaining three boys look suggestively in his way, clearly confused about the whole situation.

Suddenly, Beomgyu feels something warm wrapped around his ankle and in a fraction of seconds, he's violently pulled down, his whole body falling to the ground. When he opens his eyes (he doesn't remember when he closed them in the first place), he sees Taehyun, laying on the floor next to him. His blonde hair was out of place and his angry face was only a few centimeters away from Beomgyu's, making the older's heart jump a little too high than it should.

- I fucking hate you, Choi Beomgyu!

20 minutes earlier

Taehyun had been looking for his belongings for half an hour now. Everything was missing, his keys, his wallet, even his umbrella. Everyone in the house seemed clueless about the disappearance, everyone except for Choi Beomgyu, who was sitting down in his usual spot, eyeing the younger with a stupid grin on his face.

"Beomgyu, this isn't funny. I need to go to class in twenty minutes. Tell me where are my things right now."

As usual, he didn't receive a proper answer, just the older's stupid sparkling eyes and annoying smile in his direction. Taehyun was trying really hard not to raise his voice and fight with Beomgyu just so he could show him how a little bit of gratitude for his help last Friday, but putting up with the black-haired boy's attitude was harder than anyone could imagine.

"Where are my things?" Taehyun asks again.

"Are you giving up so easily?" Beomgyu provocatively asks.

Taehyun contemplates the idea of punching the older in the face, but then he concludes it would only make things worse for his side.

"Yes. Now tell me where are my things so I can go."

Beomgyu shrugs and points at what Taehyun first thinks to be the ceiling, but when he turns his back to watch closely the location of his missing belongings, he gasps. Right on top of Soobin's tall bookshelf was his wallet popping out on the edge and probably the rest of his things way far back and unreachable, as the shelf was almost the ceiling's height.

"How the hell am I going to reach that?"

"It's not my problem you're so short."

Taehyun curses under his breath, controlling himself not to jump on top of the older and rip all his long black hair off.

"You're the worst. Really."

And after that, Taehyun leaves for a few seconds to grab a chair and places it in front of the bookshelf that had at least two and a half meters. When he gets on top of the chair, he immediately regrets all his decisions because he's still not tall enough to reach his wallet. Stretching his arm at his limit, Taehyun still tries to catch his hanging belongings, however with no success.

"You'll never get them like that..."

Taehyun ignores Beomgyu's advice and keeps trying his best to grab his things, standing on his tiptoes to get extra height. But it still wasn't enough.

Beomgyu watches the scene with a smile on his face, the view in front of him was just too satisfactory: the person he hates the most in the world was having trouble reaching something he hid and was getting super frustrated. But his smile slowly fades when Taehyun changes his method and starts jumping on the chair, causing it to tremble violently.

"Hey, it's been five minutes, get out of the chair. I'll do it." Beomgyu stands up and walks towards the younger, waiting patiently for him to get down.

"Hell no, I'll catch all of them. Just see."

He jumps again with his arms spread and slightly touches the soft material of his wallet, even though he wasn't able to fully wrap his fingers around it, failing miserably. And then he jumps again. And again. And the unsteady chair shakes on every try.

Beomgyu starts to feel a bit uneasy "Taehyun I'm taller, let me do it."

"You're just three centimeters taller, what the fuck are you talking about?" Taehyun says, his eyes still focused on the top of the bookshelf.

"The fucking chair is shaking, you're going to fall and I don't want to be responsible for your death!"

"Then you should've thought twice before putting my things up there." He jumps again "Stop bothering me and let me do my thing."

Beomgyu raises his hands in defeat but maintains his attention on the younger's figure, clearly afraid that his prediction might actually come true. And when Taehyun jumps for the eighth time, the chair breaks.

It happened too fast, they hear a loud crack and suddenly Taehyun is falling off the chair and Beomgyu follows his good reflexes and catches him in his arms. Taehyun feels his heartbeat going faster and he holds his breath the entire time. He couldn't believe he almost fell and got hurt because of his stubbornness. Thank god Beomgyu had his weird ninja moves! And speaking of Beomgyu, he didn't look too great either. Taehyun observes as the color leaves his face and his breath becomes unsteady as if he was having a weird mental breakdown...

And then Beomgyu suddenly drops Taehyun's body, causing the latter to fall to the ground in a weird position, hurting his foot.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" Taehyun grabs his foot and hisses in pain "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Hearing a loud noise, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Kai make their way to the living room only to see a crying Taehyun on the ground and a petrified Beomgyu in the middle of the room. And then Taehyun pulls the older's ankle, making him fall right next to him.

"I fucking hate you, Choi Beomgyu!"

The blonde boy holds Beomgyu's shirt and looks at him with anger, little tears forming in the corner of his eyes due to the pain he was feeling in his foot. But Beomgyu is completely out of it, his breath getting more irregular as time passed.

Truth was, when Beomgyu caught Taehyun in his arms and held him close to his chest he started to get little flashbacks of three days ago when he touched Taehyun's uncovered waist and kissed him passionately. He started to feel Taehyun's hands on the back of his head and his lips brushing through his neck, while he whispered sweet things in his ears. The warmth of Taehyun's semi-naked body pressed on his own and his little fingers tracing random lovely lines on the older's chest. The slow and sloppy kisses he gave him while whispering I want you. Beomgyu didn't even realize he had dropped the younger, as he was immersed in all those lucid images.

"What's happening to him?" He hears Soobin's distant voice and finally comes back to his senses, facing a crying Taehyun on top of him shouting some furious words. Then his heartbeat increases and he feels a strange feeling in his gut.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?"