༺ 𝟒𝟒 ༻

Sunday, 1:00 AM

"AH!"

Beomgyu hears a familiar scream echoing inside his bedroom walls and almost drops the glass of water he was holding between his fingers. Without thinking too much, he rushes out of the bedroom and makes his way to the living room, his eyes roaming the entire space, desperately searching for the voice's owner. And when his eyes meet Soobin's, he wastes no time running towards him and embracing him in a big hug.

"What happened?" He asks carefully before leaning away from the hug so he could analyze the older's face.

Soobin was terrified. Beomgyu had seen this situation once or twice over the years mostly after a marathon of horror films since Soobin is too stubborn to admit that he doesn't like them and watches them anyway. But this time was different. Soobin was so scared he was shaking.

"Soobin, you're scaring me! What's wrong? Are you in pain?"

"T-There's a... There's a..." Soobin tries to voice out but his nerves betray him, leaving him with no choice but to use his hands to communicate, pointing in the balcony's direction. "There..."

"Shh, Soobin it's okay. Let's sit first..." Beomgyu takes Soobin's shaky hand and guides him to sit on the couch.

"We're going to die!" Soobin says with an unsteady breath and Beomgyu denies it with his head. "We are all going get killed!"

"Soobin I'm here. Do you think I'll ever let someone kill you? Have you been watching horror movies without m-"

"This is not a movie Beomgyu! This is real! He's going to kill us!"

"Who's he?" Soobin's eyes stay fixed on the balcony's curtains. "Explain, please."

"There's a guy outside." Beomgyu senses a serious tone in his voice. "I know I quit but I went to the balcony to smoke a cigarette and saw this guy looking straight into my eyes and got creeped out so I went back inside. Half an hour later, I went to the balcony again and he was still there, looking at me!"

"I'm gonna check it out..." Beomgyu starts to move toward the balcony but Soobin grabs his arm, his pleading eyes screaming for him not to go.

"No! What if he has a gun? He'll kill you!"

"Binnie, don't worry, nobody is going to die, it's probably just some creep." Soobin doesn't look too convinced. "I'll just peek through the curtains, okay?"

Lies. Beomgyu was definitely going to the balcony and probably yell at the creepy man.

"Okay but don't take too long! "

"I won't, don't worry..." Beomgyu gives him a reassuring smile and starts to walk away.

He moves the curtains away a bit and doesn't think twice before opening the glass door and storming outside, the night's cold breeze instantly hitting his skin. He then takes a deep breath and looks down at the road. And that's when he sees him: right down two floors was Chanwoo, creepily standing in the middle of the road with his head up so he could look at Beomgyu's eyes in the distance. Beomgyu was lucky to have his glasses on or he wouldn't have recognized Chanwoo's annoying face as the other was too far down and was wearing suspicious black clothing that blended with the surroundings. The ravenette raises an eyebrow and clicks his tongue.

"Hey creep!" He voices out, not giving a damn if he was bothering other students that wanted to sleep. "Stop looking into Taehyun's dorm. He doesn't like you. Stop being a creepy stalker and go back home. I'm sure your parents don't know you're here stalking someone in the middle of the night."

He gets no answer but he's sure Chanwoo heard everything because he can see the other's mouth murmuring something and his hands clenching into fists.

"Go away weirdo, if I come back and you're still there looking at my goddamn window I will call the cops!"