༺ 𝟏𝟎 ༻

Saturday, 2:45 PM

Beomgyu was kidding when he joked about Taehyun not remembering anything from last night. His sarcastic way of thinking and projecting his thoughts sometimes led him to unrealistic or cliché scenarios, but much to his surprise, his statement was right: Taehyun didn't remember anything at all.

Didn't remember drooling all over the taller's shirt, crying intense oceans, and definitely didn't remember confessing one of his deepest concerns. And worst of all, the younger didn't recall the memory of sleeping on top of Beomgyu, forcing him to drag the blonde to his room as quietly as possible to not wake the others up.

Beomgyu was currently sitting in his usual spot in the living room, eyes scrolling a page of a book he had read two times already while Kai and Soobin were still closed inside their rooms and Beomgyu could tell the youngest of them all was having a big dream because his snorting was loud and clear. On the other hand, besides Beomgyu, Taehyun and Yeonjun were the only ones awake and were cooking something in the kitchen.

Defeated by his boredom, Beomgyu can't find anything better to do than to watch the two roommates in the kitchen. He could see both Yeonjun and Taehyuns's backs and could tell they were both organized and moving in syntony, completely different from when Kai and Soobin would cook (Soobin was extra clumsy when it came to cooking).

In the meantime, Yeonjun turns to Taehyun and says something that makes the blonde laugh. Beomgyu observes Taehyun's exposed white teeth while he smiles and his shiny eyes fixed on Yeonjun's figure as if he was the only person in the world at the moment. Beomgyu takes a moment to reflect: were they really in a secret relationship?

Taehyun didn't deny it when Beomgyu confronted him yesterday and brought that topic to the conversation (even though the younger was probably too intoxicated to comprehend any word). Was Huening Kai right about them being boyfriends? Suddenly, images of the two boys kissing cross Beomgyu's mind, and his face contorts in disgust. He fucking hated the idea of those two together.

On the other side of the room was a really tired Taehyun cutting onions while listening to Yeonjun's rambling. His face was swollen and he had the biggest dark circles ever, clearly indicating he had a rough night. It had been like this for the past few weeks: Taehyun would live his insignificant life and when Friday arrived he'd go out to drink with his colleagues and deal with the hangover the next day. Normally he wouldn't remember anything that he did while he was drunk, but there were times when Taehyun would recall little random things. But those times were exceptions and thank God they didn't occur frequently because the boy would faint from embarrassment if he'd know all the awkward things he has done while being intoxicated.

Feeling a weird gaze on his back, Taehyun looks behind his shoulder and makes eye contact with Choi Beomgyu. Without thinking twice Taehyun makes a disgusted face and sticks his tongue out like a child. Beomgyu furrows his brow and instantly closes his book and shows him the middle finger. Taehyun puts down the knife and also shows him the middle finger. Then Beomgyu raises his other hand and shows him both of his middle fingers. Taehyun does absolutely the same.

Beomgyu then has an idea and smirks. Pointing at Taehyun, he closes his other hand into a fist and shakes it horizontally in front of his mouth while poking his tongue on his cheek, gesturing a sexual act. Then he points at Yeonjun and suggestively raises his eyebrows, a malefic smile painted on his face. Taehyun widens his eyes, not believing the older's audacity. Almost automatically, he takes off his apron and clumsily grabs the knife he was using moments ago, his feet ready to walk towards the living room. But as predicted, Yeonjun grabs his arm and doesn't let him go.

"Are you abandoning me?"

"Look at him Jun, he's making it on purpose!"

Yeonjun looks over to Beomgyu and sees the ravenette peacefully reading a book, looking oblivious to his surroundings.

"Do you remember what we talked about?" Yeonjun whispers to Taehyun. "Just ignore him."

"But he made this weird... Weird gestures and..."

"What gestures?"

Taehyun's cheeks get instantly red and his voice disappears. He couldn't look at Yeonjun without being embarrassed because of that dumb fuck. Why would he even insinuate that!? Seeing that Yeonjun is standing still while waiting for an answer and Beomgyu is looking at them with an evil grin, Taehyun finds it best to just shake it off.

"Nevermind... Forget it..."