GHOST BC X Irrational Fears

Papa I: Mormons

Papa II: realizing he sent nudes or a risky text to the wrong number. "my bad," he says. "your good." He winks but is secretly embarrassed and wont look you in the eye for a while depending on the severity of the mistake.

Papa III: General wardrobe malfunctions. Breaking a heel on a shoe, bad haircut/hair day, outfit getting ruined, really bad facial rashes or sudden acne. Anything like that.

Copia: Afraid of any size dogs, but you didn't hear it from me.

Swiss: Dolls. Elf on the shelf but with the copia plushie is how they all figured it out, and now he can't look copia in the eyes. It's really put a damper on their relationship.

Mountain: Flying and every kind of it. Airplanes, roller coasters, hot air balloons, anything that takes him off the ground and it's a car is a nono.

Dew: Jello. He doesn't like the way it moves.

Aether: Bees but only because he's horrified that if there's a bee hive anywhere around the church he's gonna have to grab the leash and haul Dew away and stop him from eating a fistful. Taking dew to the hospital is a nightmare on it's own, the nurses are gonna start asking why theres so many bee related injuries.

Rain: when seaweed touches his foot. Aether has to go in all the water to make sure its safe before rain can have his real fun.

Cirrus: Caught the end of the "sea bear" episode of spongebob once and didn't realize they're not real. Always a little on edge at the beach about it.

Cumulus: Spiders, Cirrus is the one who kills them.