Papas + Copia Hc - Getting Tattooed

Request: How would the Papa's and Copia react to their s/o getting a tattoo related to them in some way?

Answer:

Your request is my Tattoo HC!

The idea behind this all is that the papa's s/o and copia's s/o are all friends like some big girl pack. The Emeritus' partners get tattoos reading 1/3, 2/3, and 3/3, respective to which brother they're with. Copia's partner gets a small black outline of a rat wearing a little crown. They all take the boys out for dinner that evening to reveal their new tattoos.

Papa I: doesn't really know why you would do something so permanent. never really understood the idea of getting a tattoo for your significant other. Also, it's not something he thought you would ever do. "Really, cara mia, for me? You did this for me?" You giggle. "Yes. of course. I wanted to show you how much I love you. Permanently. It's just a little something. Do you like it." He sighs as he rubs the pad of this thumb over the plastic still covering your fresh ink. "I love it. It's wonderful. But did you have to get something so....family oriented? With them?" You assure him that it's what you wanted, and that they're his brothers, and he should be happy that they finally have at least something connecting them other than blood. "Oh, no need. I'm as close to them as I could possibly be. Well, as close as I could ever want to be. But no matter, my love. This is a celebration of our love. Forever, I will love you."

Papa II: Think's you're all playing on big joke on him and everyone is in on it. Thinks the tattoos are temporary and that you'll be able to wash it off when you get home. When you assure him that they're very real, and permanent, he laughs a little. "you don't like it, papa?" He runs his fingers over the tattoo. "I know you've been a little suspicious of me lately, that things haven't been going the best. I wanted to do something to show you how truly devoted to you I am. How much I truly love you." he sighs and kisses your cheek. "you've always been so fully of surprises, my sweetness. I love it. I love you."

Papa III: Enthralled. Overjoyed. Inspired. When you show the youngest brother your new ink, he couldn't be happier. There's nothing more he loves than a grand gesture, and this is the grandest thing you've ever done. You usually leave the surprises to him. "Oh, it's wonderful, tesoro. Absolutely wonderful. And I'm so glad that you're getting along well with the others. This is unifying. And maybe..." he leans in closely and whispers in your ear. "a step in the right direction towards some bonding with my own brothers. I couldn't be happier my love. But maybe you could even take me to that little tattoo shop and I could get something small to show you how much I care about you."

Cardinal Copia: Shocked? Bewildered? "That's real? No? You did this, for me? For little old Copia? I thought you didn't even like rats." The tiny seed of doubt begins to work its way into your stomach. You're relationship was the newest out of all the couples at the table, and you were wondering if maybe you overstepped a boundary. If maybe you we're ready for such a permanent step in your relationship. "But they've grown on me. And I know how much you love them. That's how much I love you. I really want this to work, my Cardinal." As he closely examines the fresh ink, a small smirk grows into a big shit-eating grin. "I love it. Did it hurt? I hope it didn't hurt too much. How long will it take to heal? Do you need me to do anything? Take care of it? Clean it? Should I go and get a tattoo for you? What should I get? What could I get? I don't know if I'm ready for a tattoo yet...." You giggle a little and assure him he doesn't need to do anything, and that there's no need to get a tattoo in return unless he's ready. He sighs deeply. "Good. I'm not ready for that yet. I love yours, topolino,"

I really like the idea that all of the Papa's partners and Copia's partner are all best friends like some sort of pack in an alternate universe where Copia didn't.... well.... you know.