Papas + Copia HC - Big Boobs

Request from Anon: I have one request for the papas&copia &current ghouls (if you don't wanna do all then just the papas & copia) What if they had a fem s/o that typically always wore hoodies and baggy t-shirts from being insecure of having big breasts?? (If you don't wanna do this one it's fine)

Papa I: Has absolutely no idea why someone would want to hide such a beautiful body. Definitely tries to coax you out of it and not be so shy/ashamed. Definitely would understand if you were adamant about not wanting to take off your hoodies/big shirts.

Papa II: VVVV understanding. Everyone has things they're more self conscious about than others. V respecting and won't pry. knowing this, if you ever wear a low cut top around him because you aren't so insecure around him anymore, he'll definitely take it as a good sign that you trust him a little more!

Papa III: Shows support and love by just pure worship. He loves your body so why don't you!!! He doesnt quite know but he's going to try his damnedest to make sure he knows that you are beautiful and loved and respected no matter what you wear or how much of your body you show.

Copia: Also does not understand the concept of wanting to hide such a beautiful body. But whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and happy is perfectly fine with him, so as long as you know he loves you, he's a happy camper.

Request from Anon: Would you guys mind doing the current ghouls with the request for an s/o with insecurity about their large breasts? I'm also a big chested person and I'm still trying to train myself out of wearing oversized clothes, and it was very relatable. (I apologize if requests are closed-I couldn't find a place giving your status.) Thank you!

Aether: Would 10/10 take you shopping to find clothes that make you feel more comfortable in your body. understands what its like to be self conscious (we all know he's on the beefier side himself) and the way that he got out of it is find clothes that make him feel good just the way he is!

Dew: doesnt understand why you would want to cover up because he prefers you wear absolutely nothing, but just wants you to be comfortable and happy, so he lets you wear whatever makes you feel the best. if you ever tell him your boobs feel heavy he'd be more than happy to hold them for you.

Swiss: when youre having a good body image day, he tries his best to coax you out of your comfort zone and wear something different, but definitely knows when to back off and just let you be cozy without having to think about it too much. 10/10 at sensing emotions and knowing when it's okay to push and when it's not

Mountain: Gives you all his big shirts and sweaters whenever you get uncomfortable if you were to wear something low cut out. would 100% rather just go shirtless than have you feel slightly uncomfortable.

Rain: would 10/10 massage the shit out of your shoulders/back when they get sore from wearing a bra all day / just living life out there with big boobs. (i bet rain and aether are probably the best at massages, really should take it up professionally if this ghoul thing doesnt work out) also offers you his best sweaters if youre feeling self conscious.