Swiss, Dew, Covid

Multiple related short asks, chronologically: 

Ask: I've been so sick with covid lately and I just need dew here with me. I'm convinced that his little gremlin bug ass cant get human sickness.

Answer: 

 I'm sorry you have covid i had it last year this time and it sucked major buttholes i hope you have the new strain at least they symptoms aren't as bad i heard

Also the ghouls can't get covid their immune systems are too strong for human diseases or illnesses so you're absolutely right. They still got vaccinated to be a good example for everyone else though, and they pretty much already wear masks all the time anyways. peak covid safety.

Like I said Dew is basically a cat so he would just curl up at your feet and keep your toes warm so you don't even need a heated blanket if you get chills. but it would also force you to sweat out your fever which is awful, but makes you get better faster.

He doesn't understand human colds but if you look how I do when you're sick (like an actual corpse, translucent skin and eye bags that could carry groceries, all fucked up and sweaty) he would assume you're actually dying and ask what your final wishes are and where you'd like to be buried. If Dew ever did get sick he would also assume he was dying and expect someone to ask him about his funeral arrangements (he wouldn't bring it up, he'd just hope someone would ask).

He would do anything to make you comfortable and bring you whatever you asked for (or whatever he thinks you need, see: last post with mention of large stick), but he would honestly bitch about it the whole time. "do we have to watch the same tv show all day?" "What do you mean you're still sweaty??" "i cannot BELIEVE you could want that much tea". but he sticks around so I think anyone would probably put up with it.

Ask: when you're in the same boat as other covid anon :I cept you're also super prone to bronchitis. could swiss take care of me? (i feel you other anon, it fuckin SUCKS may we get better)

Answer:

I would want swiss around too. Which is great for us because aside from Aether I think Swiss is the most well adjusted ghoul when it comes to dealing with and acting like a human. I think Aether is too proper and sometimes that makes him awkward. Swiss would still ask the all knowing eye of google how to take care of a sick person just to confirm his knowledge, but he would load you up with blankets heated, soft, thick, and thin. Bring you tea and snacks and meds when you need them, and make runs to the store to get your groceries or pharmacy because you're quarantined. He'd set alarms to wake you up in the middle of the night to make you take medication so you don't feel like shit when you wake up.

You wouldn't have to do anything for yourself, but he also wouldn't baby you in that demeaning way people treat sick people. Sick or not you're still a person, he just wants to make sure you're comfortable.