Papas + Copia HC - Costumes

Request: Alright, sorry I sent that in 😅 It was random thought and it popped up so yeah. To make up for it how about just the papas&copia&Swiss s/o dressing in one of the sexier Halloween costumes instead. I'm just gonna be in my Hufflepuff attire again this year (I couldn't do a sexy Halloween costume, unless it was a witch then maybe I would. I'd need convincing of my partner to do it though)

Answer:

Papa I: He's never been one for the whole dressing up and costumes part of the holiday, and thinks most of them are poorly done. He exclusively likes the costumes that are actually meant to be scary - but anything to make his s/o happy. and if what makes them happy is him dressing up as a sexy maid, then It Do Be Like That. He goes for the skimpy little dress with the apron, and the hat, and even heels and fishnets, complete with a black feathery riding crop as a "duster". He feels awfully exposed the entire night, but get a few drinks in the old man, and he'll really get into character. hell spank people with the crop if he thinks theyre "dirty" and tell them to clean up their act. far too many people like it. By the end of the night hes lifting up the back of his skirt and flashing people "accidentally". he has no memory of the entire night when he wakes up, and when people show him pictures, he assures everyone "could not be me. absolutely could not be me".

Papa II: No one has to make this guy dress up as anything sexy. If we're leaning more towards canon with this one (which i try an AVOID because i simply do not fuck with it) he'll dress up as something sexy any day of the week. halloween, hell yeah. He dresses up as a sexy mobster, but the girls costume. tiny little shorts, a little crop top, a little hat, and a clip on neck tie/collar and cuffs that isn't attached to a shirt. he tells everyone "people keep saying be the change you want to see in the world, and this is what i want to see in the world." he also gets shitfaced and probably naked before the end of the night, but unlike his older brother, he owns up to his acts. he takes pride in being a disaster when he wants to, but being a stern gentleman when he has to. that includes in the bedroom, or the club, or the club bathroom, or waiting outside to get into the club, or in the car on the way to the club.

Papa III: Him and his s/o go as "sexy Bert and Ernie". he ruins everyones childhood in one fell swoop. hes wearing tiny green demin overall-shorts and a stripped crop top, with a plastic bert mask on top of his head. his partner is wearing a tiny pair of demin shorts and an even shorter stripped crop top, with the ernie mask. i am never going to stop thinking about this. he goes out to the club like that and has no shame from start to finish. he thinks his costume is incredible, his partner looks incredible. they won the costume contest, and in his eyes, the entire holiday.

Cardinal Copia: Sexy rat, obviously. but you're gonna have to beg and plead and probably get on your knees just for him to wear the costume. thin pair of grey spandex shorts so short that if he squats to deep the tip of his dick is gonna fall out, no shirt, paw gloves, a headband with mouse ears, and a clip on tail that hangs all the way to his ankles. unlike the others, there is absolutely no point in the evening where copia lets loose and just accepts that he's very naked around very man people. he hates it and is very mad he even left the house like that. he walks around the entire night holding his coat over his crotch.

Swiss: he goes as a sexy him. mask on, clothes off. he googles the laws in whatever state/country theyre in that night to see just how little he can get away with wearing. if he can go naked, he will. if he has to wear something over his dick, jock strap it is. he has no issues with it. he also cares more about the other aspects of halloween and forgot to plan a costume, so when he found out it was a sexy halloween party, he figured the sexiest thing he could possibly be is himself.