Papas + Copia HC - Mario Kart

Request from Anon: How about hcs for Papa iii & copia playing Mario kart with a competitive s/o? I got this idea after beating my friend several times only for him to sorta pout in the end and I was getting glares from him on the other side of the room (he wasn't going about it in a mean way, he was just pouty)

Papa III:

- very very competitive at whatever he does

- especially when he knows it's all in good fun, and especially when it's with his S/O

- "you did me so dirty.... how could you do me like that"

- if you beat him he will definitely pout, and definitely ask for a rematch. Best two out of three? three out of five? best four out of seven? He would probably play for hours and hours trying get on your level.

- Would practice in his spare time when he knows you aren't around just to get better and beat you

- if he ever wins he will gloat and brag

- but when he loses, he suggests a different game (one that he knows very well that he can win at and doesnt involve clothing)

Cardinal Copia:

- I feel like his response would be "eh it be like that sometimes"

- copia isn't very competitive, and likes to see his S/O do things they're good at and make them feel good, even if it requires him to lose

- when you beat him a few times in a row, expect an "I let you win that time". everyone has their breaking point.

- and when copia reaches this breaking point, his soft demeanor and poised composure are out the Fucking Window. He has to win. "You're ego is getting too big, S/O. If I beat you I will be doing you a favor."

- If you beat him again when he's made it clear that he's trying very hard, he calmly removes the disk, snaps it in two like a twig, unplugs the system and throws it out the window.

- "no one wins or loses. we're equal. Now, tesoro, what shall we cook for dinner?"