Papas + Copia HC - Vampires 2, Uno Reverse

Request: youve done vampire s/o, how about papa 1,2,&3 and the cardinal as vampires with a human s/o!

Papa I: he's the very old, very tired type of vampire. he doesn't have the time for the silly games of catch and release that the younger ones do, never mind his brothers, and he never did. If he was going to drink from someone he would do it, without all the glamour and fuss the others had become addicted to. he merely wanted to live his existence in peace without fear of being found. When he finally told his s/o, he sat them down, and explained the basics to them. When they told him they had already figured most of it out, he was shocked. hed been so careful about making it a secret, and going out of his way to shield them from what he truly was until he could tell them - not for his own safety, but for theirs. if he was going to tell them, it could change their life. he didn't want it to negatively affect them, and it didn't. the only thing that changed was a few more vampire jokes here and there, and a lot more honesty.

Papa II: when you think of a vampire, living in a castle, drinking the blood of virgins, relentlessly killing and killing again, you get Papa II. He has always said virgins taste the best, and he means it. While he isn't exactly open about it and flaunting it, it's not hard to see. in fact, his s/o was originally someone he was planning to drink dry and throw away. only he couldn't bring himself to do it. there was something special, and different about him. so his s/o has known all along about his true identity, but fell in love with him anyways. bit of a beauty and the beast stockholm syndrome here, but he thinks it's better that their relationship and love be built on honesty, rather than having to tear them down later and reveal everything has been a lie - or at least most things. it took II a very long time to come to terms with who he was, and even longer for him to accept that his s/o loves him for it.

Papa III: Now, what you've all been waiting for, III is the type of vampire who hosts masked parties, constantly surrounded by beautiful people who know who he is and cannot wait even a second longer for him to sink his teeth into them. everyone knows what he is, whether they believe it or not, the youngest emeritus says, is completely up to them. he's cocky, and arrogant, and even obnoxious sometimes. his s/o was in fact one of the man half naked men and women who begged him to take a bite, but he saw something else in them. he couldn't have brought himself to drink even a single drop from them if he wanted to. no. they're different. they shouldn't be offering themselves up to someone like him. he brings them away and tells them never to return, so he wouldn't hurt them ever, but they just wont listen. each time they come back theyre more desperate to see what he really is. for him to drink from their neck. when he finally does, the bond has been created. from then on, they're the only person III can focus on. its them forever.

Cardinal Copia: Ghost Twitter has been NUTS for Dracopia lately and i dont understand it and i will never do that cape justice, but this is what you get. Copia is the most unsuspecting vampire of them all. he leads a quiet life in the clergy, drinks blood from animals instead of humans, although it doesn't quite have the same affect, and keeps to himself. he's the one who has never come to terms with what he is. accept that his eternity is to be spent as a blood sucking monster of a man. no, not a man. just a monster. His s/o finds him at the worst and hardest time in his life. he's so destroyed, and broken, and is beginning to wonder really what the point of feeding even is when he could simply starve himself away from blood. sure, he wouldn't last very long, but those final days when there is no more consumed blood left in his body, maybe then he would feel pure. his s/o catches him in the act, a soft white rabbit between his teeth, blood dripping down his chin and chest. at first of course they're afraid, but after he explains to them, a stranger, what's happening, they begin to understand. his s/o helps him accept that he's not a monster, just a creature. they show him that there really is things worth living for in this world, and that what he is and eats does not define him