Papas + Copia HC - Medical Emergencies

Request: Papa's and Copia finding out from someone else that their s/o took a pretty big fall and was in the medical wing with a broken arm and various other injuries

Answer:

Yes! S/o fell out of a tree at the church while she was picking fruit!

Papa I: By your side before the person who told him youre in the medical wing can even finish speaking. Threatens to kill whatever hurt you. When you tell him you simply fell out of a tree he promises he will make it his life's mission to cut that tree down. It hurt you, so it has to die. even though you tell him it wasnt the trees fault that you fell out of it, he doesnt care. "Ill go pick cherries now. see if the tree wants to throw me out! then he'll really have it coming." You cant help but laugh, and the nurse kindly reminds Papa that he doesn't have the jurisdiction to cut down a seventy year old tree on the church grounds. he still doesnt care. he only seeks revenge.

Papa II: When he finds out he rushes in and makes sure that you're safe and okay, but stays pretty calm. "were lucky its just a broken arm, tesoro. it could have been much worse. next time youll have to use the proper safety equipment". "I know but there was this one really ripe cherry that was just on the tip of the branch and i thought that if i took off my harness and-" II doesn't want to hear it. insists on making this safer, and that you'll be doing no dangerous activities until your arm is fully healed. When youre discharged, he sends you back to his apartment to rest up while he finishes work, and comes home with dinner for you.

Papa III: As soon as he hears, he straps the wheels into his Heelys and scoots over as fast as he can. Almost cries when he sees the cast around your arm. not because he's worried your hurt, but because the ghouls got to sign it before he did. After making sure youre alright and stable, he runs to his office and returns with a handful of black sharpies, and spends the whole day drawing fun designs on it with you to make a little easier to wear. He also gets to show off his art skills, and draws a cute little doodle of you sitting in the cherry tree.

Cardinal Copia: Asks the person who told him what exactly happened, and how bad their condition is. Politely places down all of his papers and pushes in his chair, before sprinting to the medical wing. Annoys the hell out of the nurses making sure you're okay and you have everything you need, before he finds out that you only have a wee broken arm and that you'll be discharged soon. After all, if the injury was anything too serious, they'd have to send you to the hospital in town. Brushes the hair out of your face and tells you you're still pretty even with dirt smudged on your cheeks.