Papa III, Copia HC - Flirting

Request: How would papa iii and cardinal react to an s/o who is constantly getting hit on by random men?

Answer:

Papa III: not super bothered as long as the interaction is short and cut quickly once they notice he's there. he knows his partner is gorgeous and that that tends to attract people. after all, that's how you two became an item anyways. he never gets mad at you, and knows that your relationship is secure, but can't help but feel a little gross when your time is wasted telling other guys "sorry i'm with him" all night. should she really be with me? maybe one of these guys deserves her more? am i holding her down? she must have been so annoyed when i came up to her? what made me so special? but a partner of the youngest emeritus would know that it's not their job to apologize to him for the actions of those around them, and he knows this just as well. Although the reassurance is usually his favorite part.

Cardinal Copia: tries to be the big macho boyfriend and step in whenever he sees someone so much as look at you, but you put your hand on his chest and sit him down and tell him it's not such a big deal, and that you don't care. you're not interested in what they're doing, only him. if a guy actually does come up to you, you politely tell him no and that you're with copia, but if they don't take no for an answer, Then you let him step in. he stands angrily off his chair and goes "she said leave her alone" in a demanding voice. only the guy is 6'4, and looks like he snorts steroids for breakfast and spends his life at the gym, so copia quiet sits back down. he knows you love him anyways, and that none of those other guys matter, and you're mostly just entertained by the whole thing.