GHOST BC x Social Media

Ask: bro your hcs are so funny the ringtones one cracked me up so you have any on the papa and ghouls social media ????

Answer: 

Papa I still doesn't know about cell phones and they're worried if they tell him he'll go into such a deep state of shock they'll have to put him down like a horse with a broken ankle. hes still coming to grips with the reality of phones as a concept. so dont even ask him

Papa II: Doesn't understand social media and doesn't really care to. III made him an instagram and he posts over filtered and blurry pictures he took at the club with captions that don't make sense. only follows models and comments weird shit but somehow his dms are stuff chock full of bitches.

Papa III: influencer. periodt. He runs a perfectly curated instagram, twitter, facebook page, snapchat, and tiktok. (he doesn't use tumblr anymore for obvious reasons (they took down the p*rn)) He has a closet in his house specifically dedicated to ring lights and stage mics. posts fit updates on his story, all his tweets are funny and a little bit tacky in the perfect humanizing and loveable old man way, he does tiktok dances that are lowkey thirst traps. posts pictures of girls hes with but only like their elbow or something like never their face. constantly checking his analytics. knows his audience.

Copia: Only does band related stuff on social media, except for the occasional personal tweet, which makes absolutely no sense. he's completely tone deaf. theyre all hilarious because theyre not supposed to be funny. im getting dril vibes from his twitter. accidentally leaks shit all the time because he doesnt know everyone can see what he posts

Swiss: Perfect on social media in the way that he doesnt post a lot to look sexy and mysterious. stage manager for the rest of the bands videos/posts because he doesnt want to be embarrassed by association if they're cringe. private accounts all around because his empty ass instagram is exclusive content

Rain: Doesn't post a lot anywhere because he doesn't have a lot to say but he's always on his instagram explore feed. only follows people he knows in real life. probably private account. sends an annoying amount of animal videos to the ghoul group chat.

Dew: i cant tell if hes total frat boy on social media or absolutely feral. all his pictures are either him standing w the boys in a row looking absolutely boring or he only ever posts videos of the most dangerous bat shit insane stuff they do. his tiktok is dedicated to what he can set on fire and get away with. every other video is obnoxiously filming and making fun of Aether. posts everyones private moments online because the people wanna see.

Aether: Regular and professional. tweets updates, guitar videos, the occasional funny moment. he blocks anyone who comments about dews videos. really just incredibly boring. thinks everyone has better things to do than sit on their phones all day, but it shuts them up, so can he really complain

Mountain: doesn't have social media and doesnt care. still watches vine compilations on youtube and thinks tiktok is a dumb waste of brain cells. has a facebook but he hasnt used it in ten years.

Cirrus: tiktok star. does all the dances and trends and makeup tutorials. Swiss films everything for her. instagram has a whole b&w artsy theme going on. ruthlessly judges everyone else's social media. always trendy and relevant and posts fun tour montages and vlogs. catches the best moments of everyone. really the place to be for peak ghoul content.

Cumulus: extremely regular posts, occasional selfie and group photo. follows a lot of serious news pages and reads scientific articles and always finds new recipes of shit to make for everyone or crafts to entertain rain with.

Aforementioned Ringtone ask: 

Papa II: Mulatto Butts

Papa III: Careless Whisper

Cardinal Copia: Love Fool

Dew: Pretty Rave Girl (he's going thru a phase)

Aether: He just has the regular old phone sound cause he's boring.

Cumulus: No scrubs

Rain: Roxanne but every time it says Roxanne it speeds up 10%

Swiss: Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me OR Mi Mi Mi 

Cirrus: Before He Cheats

Mountain: Smooth by Santana