Dewdrop Request - Marking

Request: oh WORM? You asked for this. Dewdrop spitting on me. in my mouth. anywhere. Idc. Him licking you like his guitar to show affection. Dewdrop biting ur neck and covering u in marks because he wants everyone to know youre his. Dewdrop being absolutely feral on main in the bedroom, just downright animalistic. Write whatever you want at any length I love you eternally. You did this to yourself.

You stood in the corner at the mascaraed party, vaguely looking around for anyone to talk to that seemed remotely interesting to talk to. Nothing. As usual. You friend's, friend's, friend's party was nothing to be excited for. Yet just as you scan the room full of people one more time, you spot a familiar pair of eyes through a familiar silver mask. The second your eyes locked, he pushed through the crowd straight to you. Don't do this to me. Not here. "You look delicious." His voice was low and raspy like it is when he wakes up in the morning. You've heard it all too many times.

"No time for hellos, Dew?" You match his stare and he simply smirks.

"Hello, darling, how are you?" The fire ghoul grins sarcastically, stepping back with your hand and kissing your knuckles softly. Your cheeks grow hot as you force a nervous laugh. "Come on. You know that's not what we do. Dance with me." He commands, nodding back to the center of the room with the horns on his shining mask. You already know it's too late to say no to him, even if you wanted to. You give him your hand and he pulls you forward roughly until you're in the sea of people, your bodies touching from toe to chest. You close your eyes and do your best to pull the music from every other sound around you, and once you do, the swelling rhythm seems to synchronize itself to your heartbeat. Without warning he spins you on the spot and grabs your hips, pulling your ass as close to him as you could possibly be. You feel a small smirk grow on your lips as you begin to dance to the music, slowly grinding your hips on his groin as his hands rove all over your body, no care for who might be looking. As time passes you feel him grow stiff through his black slacks, pulling you harder onto him as he grows desperate for friction.

"So how long were you watching me before I saw you?" You mutter over your shoulder, knowing Dew liked to play the long game when it came to stalking his prey. That prey was more often than not, you. In seconds his hand was wrapped around your throat as he pulled your entire body against him. Just as you inhaled sharply he squeezed tighter. Rather than speak, he licks your shoulder, kissing you sloppily as he drags his tongue up your neck to your ear, where he nibbles gently at your lobe. Your entire body was covered in goosebumps. "You know," you turned around in his grasp, his hand still holding your throat. "it's rude to play with your food." Without a hint of warning, the fire ghoul grabs your hand and hauls you off to the nearest bedroom, pushing you onto the bed.

"You're such a fucking tease." He barks as he throws off the thin golden mask you wore over your eyes.

"Dew I-"

"I don't give a fuck who's bedroom this is. You're teasing me. That's a strike. You get what you deserve now, y/n." With a single stare you were sure if he continued any longer you might burst into flames. But perhaps that would satiate the burning in the rest of your body as you grew desperate for his touch.

"I'm sorry, Dew." You begged as he slowly began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned chest. One his shirt was undone, he slowly peels it from his body, dropping it onto the hardwood floors. He grabs you by both your ankles and drabs you closer to him on the bed in one swift motion, grabbing at the zipper of your tight black jumpsuit and tears it down, peeling the fabric off your sweating body and leaving you completely naked before him. I should have worn a bra. Or at least panties. "W- what are you gonna do?" Your voice trickles out of your throat, much softer and shakier than you intended. You know never to show him how afraid, or excited, you are. It only gets him more riled up. Slowly but surely, leaving you sitting on the bed on your knees and completely exposed to him, he unbuckles his black leather belt and pulls it from the loops of his pants. You swallow harshly, before he throws it to the bed and pulls down his pants, his rock hard length popping free. You did a silent prayer for your throat and wherever else he decided to fuck you. He simply stares into your eyes, something terrifying and dark in his, as he grabs you by your hair and forces your mouth to the tip.

"Why would I tell you what I'm gonna do? That would ruin the fun..." The second you part your lips he forces your head down onto his cock. No matter how much you choke or cough or how much spit drips down your chin he refuses to let up until he wants to. "Hm." He mutters as he pushes you back onto the bed while you wipe your chin and the water that had dripped from your eyes. "Disappointing." He kneels down on the bed as you push yourself back to the headboard. Something about watching him on all fours, crawl over to you on the bed as he stares you down, looking like he was ready to tear you apart with his teeth, made you wish he would stop playing and hurt you already. But he knows the hardest part for you is the anticipation, so he makes it last as long as possible. "First you tease me," He growls. "and then you give up so easily with that pretty little mouth. No what am I supposed to do with such a stubborn fucking brat." You flinch as he spits directly onto your face and rubs it all over, smudging your makeup until you were sure it was mostly gone.

"I'm sorry." You beg as he pins your hands behind your head onto the mattress, biting and sucking at the soft skin on your neck so hard you're almost sure that if he didn't strike blood, there would still be plenty of marks for a long time to come.

"I don't care." He grumbles into your collarbone as he kisses his way down your chest. "Because you're a dirty little tease. What you say doesn't matter. Does it, y/n?" When you don't reply, he spits onto your chest. "Answer me."

"Yes." You choke out as he grabs his belt and wraps it around your neck, pulling you up onto your knees before pushing you down onto all fours. You struggle to breathe for so long black spots start to cloud your vision. "Pl-" you cough and choke. "Please."

"Really? Tapping out again?" He pulls at the tether in his hand a little harder. "Count down. Ten..." Dew counts so slow you were sure you'd pass out or turn blue before he gets down to one and finally releases you. When he does he pulls the belt from your throat as you cough loudly and gasp for air. He brushes the hair form your face gently with his finger tips, staring into your eyes. "Good job." Before you can relish in the moment of his praise, he's returning to punishment. He takes his belt and folds it in half, spanking you so hard on the bum with it you knew it had instantly bruised. You cry out in pain as he rubs the spot he hit. "If you cry, you'll get ten more." With every crack of the belt against your skin the tears stung at your eyes, but you somehow manage to hold back. You knew he wasn't going to go easy on you, but it had been awhile since he'd gone that hard. "Good, you nasty slut." You hear the belt hit the floor as he reaches down and rubs at your clit. "You're so wet. You like this don't you?" when you don't reply again he slaps your clit and your entire body flinches. "You like when I punish you? You like when I hurt you, don't you? Answer me."

"Yes." Your desperate cry came out more as a whine. "Please, Dew. Just fuck me." You begged. You heard him chuckle behind you as he grabbed your throat and pulled you up onto your knees, your back against his chest.

"You're perverted, y/n. You know that?" He smirked playfully as he spit on your lips and kissed you roughly.

"Yes." Your words came out almost as a moan as he rubbed you again.

"Fine. You've been good enough." He shoves you back onto the soft, washed-too-many-times cotton sheets and grabs your hips, spanking you one last time before positioning himself at your entrance. You bit your lip as he rubs the tip of his rock hard cock against you. Just as he begins to push the tip inside you, suddenly he rips himself away and the lights flicker on.

"Hey, y/n, the party is-" When you see your friend standing at the doorway looking mortified at what they had just walked into, you can't do anything but bury your face into the pillow. "Never mind. I'll leave you too it." The lights shut off again as Dew appears, already fully clothed again.

"No- don't do this to me." You beg and Dew laughs.

"Clean yourself up and get back to the party. And don't even think about touching yourself while I'm gone." Dew exits quickly and closes the door behind himself. You collapse onto the bed, left aching and alone. Fucking asshole. I hate you.