Papas + Copia HC - Music Industry

Request: How would the papas, and cardi react to their s/o not only working in the music industry but doing so in a heavily other sex dominated field?

Answer:

Papa I: With him it's hard because he knows that as a women in the industry its really hard to avoid being constantly surrounded by men, whether it be from the label, or band mates, or the thousands of male fans screaming your name all the time - and the things they say to you online and the messages they send you. its some gross and disrespectful shit. he does have a tendency to get jealous if his s/o is spending a lot of time around a lot of other guys, but he tries to keep it in check because he knows that your career and success and happiness is a lot more important than his own petty jealousy. he'll support his you, and you can always be sure that you have him to count on. hes got the years of experience in the industry, and he wants to be the first person you go to when you feel unsure, or need help with someone, or just need a little motivation and reassurance that all of this hard work will amount to something big some day.

Papa II: supports the ever-loving fuck out of you. whether it's music, or visual art, or modelling, or photography, or being a professional athlete, or being a professional napper, he's going to support his s/o. he doesn't care if you spend all day around other guys because he trusts you and he knows that you're just doing your job. if he ever finds out anyone has disrespected you or slighted you because of your gender or assumed that you can't do something just because you're a girl, he will make that person disappear because he simply just does not fuck with it. he wont tolerate people underestimating his incredibly talented girlfriend/wife just because theyre a girl, and thinks, if anything, they should get even more respect for doing so well in an industry where it can feel like someone is always fighting against you instead of for you.

Papa III: this hopeless absolute fool of a romantic cannot help but feeling a little jealous when he sees you giving a lot of attention to the other men in your life, even if he knows it's just a work thing or just an act on stage. hell, he's seen the way that he acts on stage, he knows how it must make you feel sometimes when he's being a little too sexual during shows. but like his eldest brother, he knows very well that whatever makes you happy is more important than him feeling jealous. but if he has a major problem with something, or hes feeling like hes being pushed to the side a little too much, he'll tell you about it. III knows communication and honesty are the most important things in a relationship and he expects that if he's always honest with you about the way he feels, you'll do the same. but he really doesnt mind when he sees thousands of guys in the crowd screaming your name, knowing how bad they all want you, but also knowing that he's the one that gets to take you home. it makes him feel even more like he's won a miraculous prize than he did before.

Cardinal Copia: True neutral here. He doesn't get jealous of his s/o because he knows that it's just their job, and that if tolerating men all day is what they must do, its what they must do. for hell's sake, he has women throwing themselves at him all the time, he knows what it's like and that you cant control it. he also isn't the first person to speak up if he sees someone disrespecting you though. he expects that you can handle it yourself, and knows youre strong enough to, and would only ever step up and say something if you were suuuuper bothered by it and asked him. hes the last person that wants to go and take up your space and outshine you, and that includes when it comes to standing up for you. he knows youre capable, and he wants everyone else, and you, to know it too.