All Members, Love Language Hc

another "kat has mental illness" post inspired by post. But this one is much happier than my murder HCs. please enjoy. (again i didn't do all of them because I Do What I Want)

Papa II: He seems the most cold on the outside, compared to the others. In life, and in love. But if you really know him, that just isnt the case. Papa II loves just as fiercely and as passionately as both his brothers and the ghouls, he just shows it very differently. He won't take you on extravagant getaways at your every whim, or pull romantic stunts in your name, or shout to the roof tops about how you're the only one for him. But if you have a favorite flower, every night he'll bring you home a few that he picked from the Church gardens on his lunch hour because he thought of you. He's gentle with you - not strict, stern or callous like he is with others. He knows youre strong, but thinks the best way to nurture that is to show you small kindnesses. He won't say I love you every three minutes like clockwork, and he will only call you by your first name unless you tell him you'd prefer something else. His love language is more focused on truly understanding his partner in every way one can imagine to understand another.

Papa III: His love language gets misunderstood a lot. And a lot of HCs I've posted talk about how he loves, more so than any other of the group. We know the youngest Emeritus to be extravagant, in love and in life, to be passionate, to never hold back when it comes to self expression. And as true as those things are, when you know those things about a person, they might begin to come mundane. At first, the flowers he brings you will keep you smiling for weeks. And then it's fancy dinners. Vacations. A sky writer to mark your name in the heavens. He tries to outdo himself with every new display of affection, but thats exactly why his perfect partner is someone who never becomes accustomed to the lavish. He doesn't do all these things so you think better of him, or return any favors. All he wants is to keep the smile on your face. He'll tell you he loves you when he thinks you need to hear it, and even when you don't want to. He'll take care of you when you're sick, however serious, and at the end of every single day, no matter what you did, he'll crawl into bed beside you and kiss your hair and tell you how amazing you are.

Cardinal Copia: It seems, one of the only things the cardinal can do with confidence, is love. He's very good at it. His love language revolves around how his partner likes to be shown affection, and he's adaptable for it. He listens to his partner extraordinarily well, and proves it to them in small gestures. Kind words, or love letters, or small thoughtful gifts. He'll do what it takes to let his s/o know that he does hear their words, and does want to do everything in his power to make them happy, and does want this to last forever. He's good at reading people. If you're in a bad mood, he'll listen to you. If you want comforting, he won't leave until you smile, but if you want to be left alone, he'll give you space. He's good like that - never takes it to heart when his partner needs some alone time. After all, he only has a social capacity so high himself.

Swiss: He's the most casual about things. He's honest to a fault with the people he cares about. He'll call you babe/baby, and kiss you on the top of the head before he leaves for work every morning, and before he goes to the bathroom or the kitchen. After a long day while you two are watching TV he'll rub you feet or your back or whatever hurts. He'll buy you flowers, and chocolates, and on Valentine's day a beautiful necklace or bracelet you pointed out in the mall a while ago. He won't do big things for you, because he just doesn't know how to do them without coming off as disingenuine or cheesy, but he hopes its the little displays every day that make up for it. You'll never have to doubt that Swiss loves you, together or apart. If he's mad at you or doesn't feel like you're reciprocating his feelings, he'll tell you instead of letting it bottle up. He won't yell, or scream, and wants to talk about issues so you can move forward from them and understand how to treat each other better. He expects the same on your end, honesty and calm discussions. Swiss needs a partner who understands that he needs to feel just as loved and noticed as he makes you feel.

Rain: (Okay after that thing Nyx wrote about Rain in lingerie i have a very specific idea of him in my head that i am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to convey. This is not it. I will find a way one day to explain to you how i see this good man but until then you're getting Usual Rain.) His love language is soft. He'll give endless words of affirmation and make sure every single second of every day that they understand how much he loves and cares for them. He's the type to give small gifts all the time, of things that reminded him of them, but not without good cause and not too much. Once a week, maybe, and only if he thinks his s/o will really enjoy it and be flattered by it. He's more likely to stay home more than his partner, so he'll do things around the house to keep it nice and clean. Make the bed. Sweep. Take care of any pets that need attending too, and make sure they're fed and exercised appropriately. He'll cook dinner for his s/o, and hell make a new recipe once a week just for some flare and see if it gets added to the roster of Good Meals that his s/o is happy to have any time. House wife boy, I suppose.

Mountain: He's the most casual and quiet when it comes to love. He will do absolutely nothing and assume saying i love you once in a blue moon is more than acceptable - it's not that he doesn't care or doesn't think of you, he's just a little clueless. You would have to properly sit him down and tell him "i like that you do this, but i would like a little bit more of this" for him to even realize that he isn't making you feel how he wants to. And he would listen, he's good for that. He won't just do it because he was told to either - he takes it to heart that he isnt making you feel loved like you should be, and he genuinely wants to remedy that

Aether: His love language is primarily quality time. Whether out on a walk, or on a date, or sitting on the couch silently and doing your own thing, Aether is happy to just be around his s/o. He loves being able to just spend time with them, no matter what they're doing, and comfortable silence is important to him. It shows you're comfortable around him, and don't feel the need to impress or ask questions. When you speak he'll put down his phone or whatever he's doing, and give you his full undivided attention, and expects the same from you. He'll treat you how he expects to be treated, but never in a way that seems like he's expecting anything ridiculous from you. Nothing elates his heart more than hearing that his s/o is proud of him, and appreciates him and all he does. Of gifts, he's most likely to be practical with it. If you needed something for work but didn't have time to run to the store, or needed groceries, or needed something for the house he'll get it for you. it's rare that he'll give you any gift that doesn't serve a useful purpose except for a holiday or birthday present.

Dew: Sometimes it can be hard to tell his romantic attraction from platonic attraction, and if you dont really read it just right, it can cause some problems for you. He's not about any of that classic romantic shit aside from a decent cuddle at night. He tends to treat his s/o like a best friend, because that's kind of who they are too him. They're his first options for invites to whatever adventure he wants to go on, or when he wants to walk to the gas station across town at 4am for a slushie. He won't be more gentle with you than he is with his friends, including a little rough housing, but he still makes sure you don't get hurt. It can sometimes feel like you're just one of the guys, the only difference being that you're having sex, but you have to look closely. He makes the most effort to be around you. He'll leave you little gifts around the house that don't seem like gifts - half a chocolate bar, a stick he found on his walk home that he thought you might like. If you live together he'll clean up after himself more than he would have. He won't call you pet names unless you ask him too, but he'll shorten your name to whatever he thinks your name should be. Change it all together if he thinks it doesn't fit you. You just have to know Dew really well to be able to understand his love language, and for a lot, its something they never learn. (the chocolate part was inspired by another post that ive now lost so if you wrote it or have the link pls send and i will link it here! wasn't my idea i just agree!!!)