Papa III HCs - Touch Starved

Request: I'm like super touch starved and isolated so like I gotta know... what would Papa iii do with an s/o / bff who felt touch starved after like several days of self isolation (fluff maybe? :3)

Answer:

- he doesn't understand why people isolate themselves very well, because he rarely feels the need to be alone. the only time he isolates himself is when he's so angry he cant stand to be around people, but that doesn't happen very often, and he's a really social person.

- when you were isolating yourself he would still call and text here and there, even if you dont reply, letting you know that he's there for you no matter what you're going through, and that he's there when you want company / have the spoons for it.

- when you finally called him back he would be so happy. but even though he doesnt isolate himself, he knows the last thing a lot of people want when theyre down is to hear that it was annoying, or how much of a relief it is that theyre getting better/back into things, so he keeps it to a minimum. he makes sure to ask what you need, and listens to it.

- if you want, he'll make you food. something comforting. something that's just the right amount of filling. something that makes the house smell warm and comfortable.

- he would run you a warm bath if you wanted. Whatever of your favorite bubble soaps or bath bombs, he'll grab the ones from your house or go out and buy them for you. he'll sit with you, on the outside of the bath on the floor, facing away if you're self conscious. if you wanna talk, he'll keep it light and tell you about what he's been doing, or how things have been going in work lately, and ask you about things you like. if you would prefer silent relaxation, he'll just sit and be a soul in the room for a little company. when the water starts to get cold he'll pull the plug and let just a little out, and then add some more warm water and ask how it feels.

- when you get out of the bath he would give you his softest warmest robe to wear, and let you dry your hair so you wouldn't get sick. He would bring you into his room, and turn on an old tv show youve both watched together a hundred times, something easy to listen to without looking at. You get comfortable under his heavy down-filled comforter, that smells like his cologne permanently, and lie with your head on his chest, and he keeps his arms around you just tight enough for you not to forget hes there. he's warm, like he always is. you can hear his slow and steady heartbeat, and rhythmic breathing over the low volume of the tv. whether you stay awake and talk, or watch the show, or fall asleep, he doesn't let go of you.

- when you wake up, or get out of bed, he manages to convince you to go on a light walk. it isn't so cold out yet, and he dresses you up warm, and knows the perfect place. you walk just to the end of the street and into the forest trail, and he holds your hand, and the smell of the dead leaves, and cool air refreshes you. he promises to you that he'll be there whenever you need him, and that you have no need to feel guilty or thank him because he knows you would do the same for him, and you're no burden to him.

Hey PLEASE go check out / vote for my book Persephone Minor on here. Its ghost related, the first six chapters are out now, and six more are coming every wednesday!