All Members HC - Christmas

Request: hi, can i requested the ghouls/ghoulettes and the papas reacting to their s/o who's a christmas enthusiasm? ^^ (sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language) pd. i love your stuff !!! your writing is beautiful and i hope you keep going with it !!! 🖤

Answer:

Papa I: He likes the holidays a lot. It means a lot to him for everyone to come together, whether it be the clergy, or the ghouls, or the family. His favourite part is the Christmas sermons at the church, that he felt so honored to lead every year when he was still Papa. Having a s/o who's just as enthusiastic about the holidays, whether they celebrate the same as him, means a lot to him. Hes the type to go last minute shopping for any small gifts he chooses to give the closest people in his life, but hes definitely not the type to give a little something to everyone, more than a card or a christmas bonus.

Papa II: We know he's never the one to show his excitement on the outside, but he really does love christmas. The cold weather is his favorite, so he's happy as long as winter is around and he isn't sweating under his robes. That being said, his least favorite part about the holidays is being forced to be around so many people and the crowds everywhere he goes shopping. As long as his s/o is down for a brief dinner with his brothers, the christmas mass, and some quality time alone together, he's happy. Having a s/o who's crazy about christmas and wants to do absolutely everything from holiday markets, to pictures with santa, to gifts to everyone they know, would get exhausting for him after a while. But he loves them, so he'll left them drag him around to wherever they want to go just because it makes them happy.

Papa III: Out of the papas, he's the best to have a s/o who loves christmas, because theres nothing he loves more than the event of it all. Markets, sleigh rides, shopping, the crowds, all the good food, getting dressed up for christmas parties, giving gifts. The only part of it he doesnt like is the borning mass he has to attend - he thinks he did it the very best out of every papa, and he can't stand to listen to his brothers speak for that many hours without being able to leave or talk back or do something. In fact he hopes that his s/o is just as in love with the holidays as he is, because if not, they would get pretty tired of it. im talking decorating on december 1st, and taking cute pictures the whole month so he can remember alllll of it in years to come - which also entails looking back on all the pictures from years past. He hosts the big christmas party every year, invites everyone he and his brothers know, and makes it the most lavish party of the year (so far, you haven't seen his new years party yet)

Aether: He likes christmas, but doesn't LOVE it, so he'll happier go along with whatever his partner wants to do together, but he wont initiate it. he's good at getting on the same level of excitement as his s/o, so if theyre excited, he'll get excited, but if they don't care, he won't be bothered much. He does love everyone being together though, from family, to the ghouls, to the entire clergy.Though Papa III hosts the annual christmas party for everyone he knows, he's more of a quiet dinner in or a nice dinner reservation with the 10 closest - but he'll show up if you want to go.

Swiss: couldn't give a single shit about christmas. he spent all his energy for the rest of the year on halloween with Dew looking for a good haunted house, he doesn't have any festive energy left in him. It will be a struggle every year for his partner to drag him to any christmas event more than the necessary mass, and even then. he can start to get into the mood a couple days before, but he really wont do any more than he has to beyond entertaining his s/o. on the day, he'll wear a santa hat if papa/copia arent around, so he can be in charge, but thats all.

Rain:I cant imagine anyone being more excited about christmas than rain. Little man wants everyone to be happy together over some wonderful food, and nice gifts, but constantly assures everyone he doesn't want anything because the greatest gift of all, in his eyes, is quality time. which is what he says out loud, but deep down he's really hoping for that new wildlife ocean doc box set. without a s/o who's just as excited for the holidays as him, he feels a little left out in his excitement and kind of childish, so he hopes his partner cares just as much as he does.

Dewdrop: hates christmas and will ruin it at any given chance, from taking down the christmas tree Elf style, ripping down tinsel and throwing the wrapping paper in the trash. all he cares about is a big meal and getting away from everyone who wants to have mushy soft heartfelt moments while they exchange gifts. his s/o would have to STRUGGLE to get him to do anything seasonal, and honestly, sometimes its not even worth it. he only gets a gift for one person, his partner, and thats all he can manage without feeling a little like hes going to throw up. hell tell you exactly what it is while he gives you the half-wrapped box, and how its nothing, even if it exactly not nothing to him. will also say aether picked it out even if he didn't.

Mountain: like Aether, he's neither here nor there. if his s/o cares, he'll go along with it all and make sure they feel like their excitement is matched, but if they aren't a christmas person or celebrate something else, theres plenty to do in the winter that doesnt involve the holidays, like skating, or watching movies inside with some nice hot drinks and cuddling. Much more chill, even if he does go to all the parties, he's most excited about having a s/o for the winter so he has someone to keep warm and do nothing in the house with on snow days.

Cirrus and Cumulus: the moms of christmas™. they take charge of everything real, because lets be honest, the men dont know how to put together a good party. If its a big function (like III's party), theyll hire a catering company, but if its small enough, theyll spend a few days in the kitchen making everything perfect. They also talk to everyone alone the most, so they know the exact gift everyone wants, and makes sure to coordinate with anyone they have to so no one ends up with two of the same thing. a s/o with one of them would be exhausted by the 26th, but would probably feel like they did the most to make the holiday special for everyone.