chapter 4

The next morning the elfs got me up 2 hours before breakfast to get ready. I chose a black gown with red flames at the bottom and on the sleeves and pair of black 2 inch heels. I walked down to breakfast with long hair in a braided bun with my Tierra on top. When I got to the hall all the first through third year boys were watching me. I giggled and sat down at the slytherin table next to Luc and Bella. I got started eating when the mail came I got four letters and then saw my parents owl go over to my brother with a howler. I then heard my father's voice.

King- Draco how dare you dishonor your family by being a hufflepuff. Your a blood traitor and there for no longer in line for the throne and stripped of the title of Prince. You are no longer a part of the grant family. I wish to tell you that you have no where to stay in this castle for the holidays and if you show up here. We will take you to the Weasley. So you might as well go straight there. I already sent a letter to them and they are adopting you. The princess is no longer your sister so treat her like a normal commoner treats her like she is above you cause she is. Good Day.

Luc- Aly are you ok?

Aly- I'm going to go for a walk and read my letters. Come Simba!!!!