chapter 26

The next morning----

I just got up and went to go talk to Carlile and esme. Also to make sure Alazer found them ok. I got to the hospital wing and saw the exact replica of hogwarts hospital wing and then saw madam pomfrey.

Aly- hello madam pomfrey glad you could make it but when did you arrive?

MP- a few minutes ago. Dumbledore and McGonagall are in the throne room/ great hall waiting on you. Everything is under control here and your three vampires are fast learners so I should be done in four hours teaching them.

Aly- thank you madam pomfrey

Mp- your very welcome Princess.

I then left and headed to the throne room. I entered the throne room. I find Dumbledore and McGonagall laughing with Marcus and Claus.

Aly- what I miss?

Claus- nothing much except you didn't tell me you were a better prankster then James Remus and Sirius.

Aly- so Dumbledore and Minnie are telling on me are they.

Dumbledore - not really telling on you more like telling your less embarrassing school stories.

Aly- what embarrassing stories oh nvm.

Claus - Oh so you have done something embarrassing at Hogwarts well I might have to hear about that story my love.

Aly- that's a story I'm sure Dumbledore and McGonagall will not tell you but if you find the right students I'm sure they will buy it's not Sirius or Draco either.

Claus- why won't you tell me Alyssa?

Aly- it's too embarrassing

Claus - fine I guess I'll go find James and Remus I'm sure one of them will tell me.

Aly- crap I didn't think you would figure out who to ask so fast.

Claus left to go find them and Marcus not so far behind.