chapter 28

They said they will get right on it and left to work. I walked to the guards play room and found Marcus and Edward about to beat up claus. So I looked in Edwards mind to find out why and saw they found claus in a room with Anna a guard having sex. I changed into my lioness form and took off out the room but I heard claus coming after me. So I went in the hospital wing where carlile and esme were and showed them in there heads what happened and then transformed to a house cat and jumped on esme's lap. Then claus came in.

Claus- Have y'all seen Alyssa?

Esme- not since earlier in the hall why is she missing?

Claus - she is a little upset with me and esme who's house cat is that?

Esme- mine; carlile and aly got her for me.

Claus - ok well if you see her let her know I'm sorry and I'm looking for her.

He left. I transformed back human. I called Marcus in my head to come to the hospital wing. He came two seconds later. I cast a silence spell so no one can hear outside.

Aly- Marcus I need you to be temporary headmaster of the school and hand my engagement ring back to claus for me. I'm going on a trip. I'm not telling anyone where so claus can't find out and I'm masking my smell so demetri can't find me.

Marcus- ok Aly but please be careful and return soon little sis.

Aly- I will.

I appertanted to forks, WA and transform into lioness form and ran to la push.