Chapter 24

Aly- Remus I know about your furry problem you have and I got a solution. How do you feel about being chained up in a cell til I finish perfecting the wolfsbane potion I'm making. Also will you be my gennie pig for the potion?

Remus - your only going to chain me up on the full moon right?

Aly - yes of course and I will guard your cell with Sirius to make sure you don't leave and no vampires harm you!

Remus - ok, I'll do it sounds better than what Dumbledore was offering me.

Aly- when you finish school then I want you to be my DADA teacher.

Remus - sounds good

Aly- ok then off yall go exploring but you have an hour before it's Time to be in your house wings.

Maurders- later Aly headmistress ma'am

Aly- later guys

I walked around and found all the guys with Alec, Demtri, jasper and emmett playing video games. The girls with jane and Rose talking about fashion. I laughed.

Aly- ok kids time for bed but Sirius and Draco I need yall in the throne room.

The students left to there respective wings and I then cast a spell over the three wings so no one can enter or leave them. If they try I would know it. I then headed to the throne room. I know some of the vampire covans are coming tonight.