chapter 13 aly's pov (the Volturi)

We walked away from hogwarts headed towards the Volturi.

Edward- Aly, you know your mate is a vampire at the Volturi but he is a king!

Aly - which one?

Edward- Aro, but he already has a wife so get him to kiss your paw and you will be human again and then you can take his place on the throne!

Aly - so either way I have to become a vampire?

Edward - yes

Aly - ok

We ran the rest of the way there til we got to the forest outside volturi.

Rosalie - Aly can you transform into a small cat til we get to the castle.

Aly- I can try

Edward- she said she can try.

I then think about a house cat and felt my body shrink to a small cat.

Aly - aunt rose can you carry me please so I can take a nap?

Edward - rose she wants you to carry her so she can sleep.

Rose picks me up and I purred and went to sleep. They waited until dark then went to the castle.

Rose- aly, sweetie we are here wake up and go to your lioness form.

I jumped down and thought about my lioness form and felt myself get bigger.

Aly- let's go

We walked into the castle. I see jane my best friend. I met her a few summers ago. I ran up to her and rubbed her leg.

Jane- Aly what are you doing here?

Aly - Edward tell her I am here to see Aro and tell Marcus some news he over looked about you and my mom's relationship.

Edward told her.

Jane- ok Aly, cullens follow me.

We walked to the throne room.

Jane- wait here

She walked in and told them we are here.

Jane- Come in

We walked in the throne room. I see Aro and Alec reading the daily prophet.

Aro- welcome Princess Amber Alyssa Nicole Grant to the Volturi. May I see your paw?

He held my paw and looked at my memory and then kissed my paw. I felt a tingle go through me and I transformed back human form.

Aly - thank you Aro. Now that you know we are mates but I know you are married so I will return to hogwarts til you make your decision on if you want to stay with your wife or divorce her. Marcus I wish to inform you that Edward and my mom Bella are not mates but brother and sister. If you look at mine and Edwards bond it's golden brown where as mine and aro's is a dark gold.

Marcus- Oh of course sorry Edward for the mistake.

Edward - that is fine my king

Aro- surely amber you wish to stay here.

Aly- I do not and I will not but when you make your decision send an owl to my father for I wish not to talk to you until you make a decision. Marcus and Claus yall can write me whenever yall want also jane you can too. I will leave now. Aro, you have a week. Good bye, kings.

With that we turned and left.