Chapter 8

Sirius - hey Aly, how's it feel to be back?

Aly - great but I'm thinking about switching schools till 4th year for a lil bit.

Sirius - can we visit you at the Palace on the summer holidays then?

Just then my mother walked in.

Queen Isabella- of course yall can.

Sirius - hello aunt Isabella

Queen Isabella- hi Sirius I'm sorry but I must steal my daughter to get her ready please excuse us.

Sirius - of course auntie bye Aly see you at the ball.

My mother and I walked up to my room and after 5 hours we are ready.

Queen Isabella - before we go down there are you sure you want to transfer to Drumstrang cuz that's it all male school except for two girls that are Viktor's younger sisters.

Aly - yes mother I am sure I can't be at Hogwarts where my blood traitor brother is.

Queen Isabella - if you are sure your father and I will back you up. Now let's go I'll walk you down. You must wait till you are called.

I watch my mother walk down the stairs and waited 15 minutes.

Professor Dumbledore - May I present her royal highness princess amber Alyssa Nicole grant princess of Genovia.

I heard the trumpet played and started walking towards my father has a saw everyone watching me.

Professor Dumbledore - now before the father-daughter dance. I just received some news that the princess is transferring schools to her fourth year. I am not at liberty to tell you what school she is going to but tonight will be her last night. Happy Birthday Princess amber. Now for the first dance!

My Father lead me all along the ballroom floor. I'll to send the song ended and Viktor bow to me. curtsied and we started dancing. I looked up and fell in love with him like love at first sight.