Chapter 9 Viktor's pov

I got back to the ball room and seen the lights out so I read lit the candles and everyone was there except my princess my love.

Viktor - where is the princess?

K marlovo - all we know is lights went out and you came back cut them on and now she is gone.

Viktor - I will not rest till I find your daughter and bring her home safely and when I do can I have your blessing to marry your daughter?

K marlovo - yes, you can have her hand in marriage on her 13th birthday if you find her by then.

Viktor - thank you I have a good idea where to start.

Jeremy - I can not allow Viktor to marry her let's make a deal my king my queen. I love your daughter since the first time I saw her on the train before I knew she was the princess and I will like to make a deal with y'all and Viktor.

K marlovo - go on what's the deal?

Jeremy- whoever finds the princess and brings her back safely marries her and the other bows out gracefully and allows it unless the princess loves the other and then we put her happiness above the deal.

Q Isabella - if it were up to my husband then he would take the deal but since it is not. I will not let her be a trophy to 2 men and I'm sorry Jeremy but by you even suggesting that towards my daughter I will never approve of her marrying you and I think everyone knows her heart now and forever more belongs to Prince Viktor. so Jeremy accept you will never be more than a friend with the princess. now viktor go find my daughter and bring her home safely.

Viktor - I will queen Isabella.

I left and headed towards The Forbidden Forest but I turned around because I heard someone behind me and saw her best friend and the maurders of Hogwarts with the exception of my princess.

Viktor- what do y'all want?

Sirius - look, I know you love her but that is my cousin that's out there please let me help you!

Viktor - ok, Sirius you can come.

Luc- please let me help y'all find her; she is my best friend and is like a sister to me.

Viktor - ok lucius you can come too but no one else.

The three of us went into the Forbidden Forest and have been walking around looking for a week. when I came across a female lion and her cub. the cub looks familiar but I can't place him.

Viktor - Sirius lucius I think I found her pet.

They came over and serious got wide eyes and knew what happened and he knows the only way to break the spell is true love's kiss.

Sirius - Viktor, this is aly but she's under a spell where she will stay a lion forever unless her true love kisses her. If you kiss her and it does not break the spell and I'm sorry you're not her true love. now you can try here or when we bring her back to the castle!

Viktor - I'll try it here in case I'm not then it is less embarrassing.

I leaned in to kiss her and when I did nothing happened.

Viktor - I'm sorry princess it looks like I'm not your true love. I do love you though but its best we break up so you can find your true love.