chapter 11 the cullens

(In her head)
Aly- mom please just leave me alone for the night. I'll pick 4 guys to accompany me on my search in the morning and we shall do an interview with The Daily Prophet to let the wizarding world and vampire world of what has happened. yes I know of vampires get Simba and Nala just show you their true forms and you will know I'm safe while traveling with them.

Q Isabella - Sirius please go to have a puppy and tell Draco I need to see Nala in Gryffindor common room and Remus since you're the only one that can get somebody to come down can you call him please.

Remus - simba can you come down to the common room.

Simba came down stairs and Sirius showed up with Nala.

Q Isabella - simba Nala I demand y'all show me your true forms this minute and explain why my daughter knows about vampires!

I decided to come downstairs to see my mother face the 2 vampires she hasn't seen since her 18th birthday.

Q Isabella - Aly get them to show me now!

I nodded my head at them to show her so they transform into Emmett and Rosalie Cullen.

Rosalie- hi Bella, Alice sent us to protect your daughter when this happened.

Q Isabella - Rosalie? Emmett? If y'all are here is the others here as well?

Emmett- carlile and esme wanted to come but didn't know how you would react but Alice and jasper are in hearing distance just tell them it is alright. They will be here but I have a theory and Alice will back me up!

Q Isabella - Alice, jasper and Edward I know you're with them come up to the gryffindor tower now!!

Within 3 seconds they were entering the common room.

Q Isabella - now what is this theory or Alice was it a vision?

Alice- you won't like it!!

Q Isabella - just tell me! When have I ever liked it!

Alice- true, Amber must travel to volturi castle, to meet her true mate. He is a pure blood wizard but also a vampire. Bella, he is Jane's twin brother.

Q Isabella - very well daughter this is something you must do with only the vampires in this room no one else must go with you! Do you understand?

(In her mind)
Aly- yes mother, I understand I guess I need to open my mind up to Edward so they know what I am saying/thinking?

Q Isabella - yes my daughter

Alice- what she ask?

Q Isabella - if she needed to open her mind where Edward could understand her and I told her yes. If my daughter is up to it y'all can leave tonight.

Edward- she says she wants to say bye to her friends and then she will be ready to leave.

I left the common room and went in search of my friends.