chapter 14 return home

Aly- grab ahold of me and don't let go.

They did as told and I appertanted us back too hard work next to the black lake. We walk to the great hall. Where I told rose and Emmett to go to cub form and enter. They did as told rose want to my brother and Emmett went to Remus. I turn the lights out and went to my lioness form with Edward behind me; Alice on my right and jasper on my left. When we got to the middle of the great hall. i flicked my wrist and a light came back on and I changed to my human form.

Aly- Did y'all miss me?

Q Isabella - amber your back without Aro I see!

Aly- yes mother I gave him a week to figure out who he wants to be with.

Q Isabella - very well, I'm glad you're home and human again.

The great hall clap tomorrow turn. I'd then went to get a shower. I went to bed. The next morning I got up and went to the great hall. When the mail arrived I got a letter from the Volturi.

Dear princess Amber,
It's Marcus I have sent you the Volturi necklace only the true Queen of Volturi can release the power to have a crown. If I am right you are the one put the necklace on and a crown should appear on your head if it does. Cauis and I will like you to return as our sister. Aro is going to deny you as his mate and there for you will have to kill him.
Best of luck little sister,
Marcus volturi

I opened the package and see the necklace.

Sirius - is that the crust of the Volturi?

Aly- Sirius how do you know about the Volturi?

Sirius - I may had read your vampire books while you were gone.

Aly - you know I am going to have to turn you now?

Sirius - yep

I took out the necklace and put it on. A crown appeared on my head. I've been noticed father reading a letter.

Aly - Father let me guess he turned me down as his mate

K marlovo - yes, sweetie I'm sorry

Aly - Oh well guess this means I have to kill him now. We leave in an hr; Sirius and Draco are coming with me.

Q Isabella - ok sweetheart be careful

Aly - I will mother