Chapter 17

I went to my closet when the cullens enter my room.

Aly- I thought yall left.

Edward - nope we decided to join the Volturi!

Aly- ok, uncle Edward

Edward- uncle never thought I would be called that.

Rose- your parents will be arriving tomorrow to help you start The Volturi Academy of Vampire wizards and witches.

Aly - ok, Alice and Rose I need yalls help I got a date with Cauis tonight and I don't know what to wear and it has to be formal wear!

Alice ran to the closet and Rose kicked the boys out. Then rushed me to the shower. I took a shower and got out. Rose handed me a robe and got started on my hair and make up. When she was done; I walked into my room and found a dark green royal floor length dress on the bed with a pair of silver heels.

Aly- thank you y'all it's perfect.

Rose- no problem hun

Alice- glad to help

They left and I put on the dress and heels. Right then someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw Alec!

Aly- yes Alec?

Alec- master Claus asked me to escort you to the entrance hall since he didn't think it would be respectful to pick you up from your room.

Aly - ok, let's go then I'm ready.

We walked to the entrance hall and Claus was in a suit and tie.

Claus- my queen are you ready to go?

Aly - yes, my king

I know Draco and Edward are following us to see how the date goes.

Claus- I wrote your father earlier after I asked you on a date and he sent me a reply and what I asked for.

Aly - what was that?

Claus- patience my queen you will find out when we get to the spot I wish to show you.

We walked into an old building and went to the roof that over looked the whole city.

Aly- it's beautiful

Claus - not as beautiful as you my queen

I then turned around to face him and saw him on one knee with an engagement ring.

Claus - Alyssa, I lost my mate years ago but I feel like fate gave me a second chance when I met you my love. Amber Alyssa Nicole Grant Will you marry me?