chapter 20 (return to hogwarts)

We grab each others hand and I appertanted us to Hogwarts outside the great hall. We enter the hall and everyone went silent.

Aly- hey Minnie

The whole great hall laughed even Professor McGonagall cause she missed Sirius and I around cause the maurders stop pulling pranks.

Aly- JAMES POTTER AND REMUS LUPIN WHERE IS THE END OF YEAR PRANK AT?!? or do I have to do it myself?????

James and Remus both told me to do it and see if I can out do there last year prank. So I use my hand magic and created fireworks with slytherin snake over slytherin table. A lion over gryffindor, a raven over ravenclaw, and a badger over hufflepuff. The fireworks become one and spelled out hogwarts in all house colors.

Aly- how's that?

They were awe struck like at the first of the year prank I pulled.

James- Bloody Hell, that was amazing so not that I ain't happy you're back but I know you didn't come back for the awesome prank you just pulled.

Aly- nope I didn't but I need you to get Lily Evans; Molly Prewitt; Narcissa Black; Lucius Malfoy and Arthur Weasley. Oh of course yall two and tell them to meet me in the ror in one hour. I need to talk with Minnie, professor Dumbledore and madam pomfrey.

James- ok is Sirius coming with us?

Aly- of course.

James - ok guys let's go

They left to go tell the others I hope I headed to Dumbledore's office.