chapter ten aly's pov

I ran next to Luc and looked up at him; he laughed.

Luc- what you want me to try to?

I gave him a of course look. Hey lean down and kiss me but nothing happened so I thought I'll messed with Sirius. I ran over to Sirius and looked up at him and he laughed.

Sirius - sorry lil cousin family remember.

I lick his cheek and ran. he picked up Simba and carried him the rest of the way. we got back to Hogwarts in a week. my parents and Drumstrang stayed the two weeks we were gone. We enter the Great Hall everyone guest because I was a lioness that they remembered from the week I was hiding in my room.

Queen Isabella - amber change back now.

I then realized I can talk to my parents to my mind so I told them what the witch said the put a spell on me.

(In her head to her mother)
Aly- the only way I can change back is true love's kiss and Victor tried but it didn't work. Lucius tried to but it still didn't work. i will like every single male in the castle there are students to try and see if my true love is here but if not then I will travel to every magickal school till I find my true love. Also will like Remus and James to be the first two.

Queen Isabella - my daughter has informed me she is under a spell only her true love's kiss can break it an she wants all male students no matter the house that are related to her to try. so please make a line and Drumstrang yall are included in this and Prince Victor tried it didn't work so they broke up. James Potter and Remus Lupin she wants y'all to go first.

I laughed in my head cuz I know James is meant to be with Lily every miss is meant to be with nephadora Tonks. So I know it won't work. I looked at Lily as she held her breath. I winked at her and gave her a knowing look. James lean down and kiss him nothing happened.