CHAPTER 19 (meeting my parents and esme and carlile)

The next morning about 7 a.m. I went to the throne room. My parents will be arriving in 10 minutes. I know claus is already nervous without me being there even though he says he is not!

Aly - Claus love as long as I'm happy they will love you.

Claus - Alyssa, I am NOT worried at all. I already have your father's approval for marriage so I'm sure your mother will love me.

Marcus- brother are you forgetting this is the same girl you wanted to kill when she was 17 years old.

Claus - that might had slip my mind thanks brother for getting me nervous.
Aly - my parents are coming down the hallway but claus you will be telling me why you wanted to kill my mother later.

Before he could answer my mom and dad walked in and saw Draco as my personal guard and Sirius as my other personal guard. Even though they know I'm the strongest vampire alive.

Bella- hello darling and Claus I can't say I'm please with your choice in a husband but as long as you're happy.

Marlovo - hunny, what is wrong with Claus?

Q Bella - well, when I was 17 I came to the Volturi to stop my stupid ass brother from getting himself killed and they thought I was a mere human that knew their secret that vampires exist but Aro failed to mention I was a witch and I was allowed to know cuz other part of the world already and cuz claus didn't know that I was a witch he wanted to kill me. Wow after explaining it I guess it was all a big misunderstanding so claus want to call it a truce.

Claus- I would love to call it a truce.

Aly- ok, since y'all are good now. Mother, father yall will help Alice plan the engagement ball. Do not under any circumstances tell me or claus about the ball. Understand?

Q Bella - ok, darling sounds like you have everything figure out. You will make a great Queen!

Aly- there is one thing mom, I have the power to make a vampire pregnant and well Sirius is going to be a dad. Draco is too. I'm going to be a mom and Rose and Emmett are going to be parents too.

Q Bella - did you just say you are pregnant?

Aly - Oh sure out of everyone I said you hear me but yes I am and after yall have the engagement ball planned I want the wedding for July 20th which is exactly two months from today. Can yall have it planned by then?

Marlovo - don't you worry sweetheart we will but maybe I should take your mother to go see Alice now so we can get started.

Aly- ok father thanks for coming to help.

Claus - why didn't you tell me you were pregnant last night?

Aly- cause my uncle and brother were following us and they would had killed you last night.

Edward- what makes you think I won't now?

Aly- cause grandma and grandpa Cullen is behind you!

I said with a smirk on my face.

Carlile- Edward Cullen you will leave claus alone and do what you're supposed to be doing!

Aly- actually, carlile what I needed you and esme for is I'm about to open a wizarding school in a few months and I need yall help with the nurse and doctor job. I know yall don't know the medical wizard way but James Potter and Remus Lupin can help you when they get here.

Carlile - ok, sweetie. Esme and I were wondering well if you don't mind.

Aly- esme you want a baby? Correct

Esme- very much yes

Aly- carlile, esme come closer to me!

They walked up to me and I place a hand on their stomachs and I felt a warm light go from carlile to esme letting me know that it worked and esme is now pregnant.

Aly- congrats on being parents and the baby will be full human but a witch or wizard.

Esme- when our baby is born can we put his or her name on the list for Volturi?

Aly- of course, after all I'm naming a house after you esme. Well, carlile and esme, jane can show yall to your room while I take a trip to get some witches and wizards to help us out.

Carlile - of course my queen hurry back.

Aly- I will it's the day before there last day of school so I can get them all from the same location. Sirius will you come with me?

Sirius - of course lil cuz, I missed everyone.

Aly- yeah, I'm going to see if Minnie and Dumbledore will help too.

Sirius - I dare you to call McGonagall Minnie in front of the whole school.

Aly- if I do then you have to help enchant some of the pictures for the common rooms.

Sirius - deal