Chapter 31

Billy- Alyssa I need you to calm down and think about being human we don't know how phasing will affect the twins.

I looked at Jay and everything stopped like gravity wasn't holding me to the earth anymore nothing else matter except him and I saw he looked worried about something. I walked over to him and laid down and licked him. Sarah brought some of my clothes out.

Jay- gross Aly but I love you too and I'll take it you imprinted on me.

I licked him again took the clothes from sarah and ran behind a bush and transformed back human and got dressed.

Aly- sarah is the food done I'm starving.

Sarah- yeah but you need to talk to Jay first.

Aly- no eat first cuz of twins then talk to Jay.

Sarah and jay- fine food then talk

Aly- ok

I sat down and ate lunch. When I was done I smelt a fimular small. Claus was near. I went outside in wolf form so he didn't recognize me and then howled. Jay billy and harry shifted.

Billy- what is it aly?

Aly- my ex feoncee and sperm donor is around but he is at the treaty line with my uncle Edward cousin Sirius and brother Draco. He is going to try to get them to get me to come home but if you let Edward, Draco and Sirius over to our side I can put a spell up around us and them where claus can't hear. I got an idea but I'm blocking my from edward.

Billy- ok it's worth a shot we will call you our luna cause that's what you are since your a female wolf.

Aly- ok

We walked to the treaty line.