chapter 34

I kissed jay and then see my brother, cousin and uncle ripped apart claus; I wield fire in my hand and set claus a blazed. I looked at my family weakly and say a silent good bye and took off towards Alaska. I hear billy alpha order me to come back but I ignore it. I kept running and running eventually I didn't hear the pack no more or the vampire family of mine. I found a cave and laid down. I stayed there for about three weeks. I am now about 7 months pregnant so I need to head back to la push cause I can give birth in the next four weeks. So I got up and ran to Billy's. I crossed over the treaty line and then hear Harrys voice before the labor pain sat in.

Harry- Aly you ok, do you hear me. Where are you? Howl at least so billy and Jay can find you.

I let out a weak howl then black out completely. When I came to about ten minutes later I see jay carrying me to the cullens. Where carlile comes out and leads us to the room he has set up. Jay lays me down.

Jay- I missed you so much Aly promise me you will never take off like that again.

Aly- I missed you too and I promise.

Five hours later I had given birth to two amazing babies a boy and a girl. The boys name is Samuel Jay Uley and the girl Samantha Jasmine Uley. We planned our wedding for 6 months after the twins. The academy stayed in Volturia but I visit from time to time to make sure everything is running smoothly. But for the most part I spend my days with my two favorite boys and my favorite girl. The end!!!!!