chapter 25

Jane- My queen the deneli coven is here.

Aly- please show them in

They enter and gasp at the difference in the throne room.

Aly- welcome to the Volturi castle and academy for witches and wizards.

Alazer- my queen, I see you are a very powerful vampire and you're a witch. Am I correct?

Aly- yes you are. I am Queen Amber Alyssa Nicole Gaunt Queen of Volturi and Princess of Genovia.

Alazer- I am Alazer, my mate Carmen and our daughters Loraine and Irana.

Aly- I see your daughters are witches! Am I correct?

Alazer- yes but they never did finish there school work.

Aly- I will like to offer them a place in my school. They will remain on the animal blood as the Volturi now only drinks animal blood.

Irana- I will love to come to school here.

Loraine- as will I

Carman- my queen I am a witch too but never went to school.

Aly- then how about y'all stay at the Volturi and the three of yall go to classes and Alazer am I Correct that you're friends with carlile?

Alazer- yes I am

Aly- would you be willing to take a job by helping him in the hospital wing?

Alazer- I would love to.

Aly- excellent, jane bring me the sorting hat, please.

Jane brought me the hat.

Irana- what does the hat do?

Aly- The hat sorts you into your house. The black house accepts any student that doesn't fit in the others. Cullen house is for the smart and eager to learn. Prewitt house is for the brave and loyal. Gaunt house is for the sly and cunning. Irana will you like to go first? Also there are already other students here and they are human witches and wizards except one he is a werewolf. I have already set it up with him. I am currently working on a wolfsbane potion to help him.

Irana came up, I placed the hat on her head.

Hat- smart and eager and brave hmm mmm Cullen house.

Aly- wait over there Loraine you next.

Loraine walked up to me and I placed the hat on her head.

Hat- sly cunning brave loyal smart and eager but where to put you. Prewitt house.

Aly- ok walk over to your sister, Carmen now you.

Carmen walked over to me and I put the hat on her head.

Hat- sly cunning and a thirst to prove your self better be Gaunt house.

Aly- ok now if yall follow me. Alazer you can go with jane to the hospital wing. OK girls first we will go to gaunt wing. Where you three will meet them.

We walked to the gaunt wing; I undid the spell.

Aly- Lucius, Bella; snape and black come here.

They all appeared.

Aly- Carmen is yalls new house mate. Irana and Loraine here are new students to now off to bed. Carmen pick a room that's not taken.

Irana, Loraine & I left. I put the spell back up.

Aly- next is the Prewitt wing.

We got there and I took the spell down.

Aly- Molly; lily; james; Arthur; Remus & Sirius come here.

They appeared.

Aly- These are new students Loraine will be joining yalls house. Loraine pick a room that hasn't been taken. Now everyone back to bed.

Then Irana and I left with spell back in place.

Aly- Irana there is no one in Cullen house yet and there is two other students in black house that is dorming on my wing you can choose to dorm on the Cullen wing or mine. Which do you want to do.

Irana- I will love to be on your wing.

Aly- ok follow me.

We arrived to my wing.

Aly- Tonks and Frank please come here.

Tonks and Frank walked out.

Aly- Tonks, Frank this is a new student Name Irana. She is in Cullen house but like yall there is no one else in that house so she will stay on our wing. Her sisters are here as well.

Tonks- welcome to the best wing.

Irana - thank you

Aly- have fun you three but ten minutes then it's off to bed.