Chapter 32

Edward- hello billy I'm sorry we are only passing threw looking for my NEICE Alyssa

Billy transformed and got dressed and came back out.

Billy- Edward Draco and Sirius our luna heard about your traveling and has an idea where Alyssa is but she told me only you three can come see her. Harry and I will keep an eye on claus. Jay will take you three to our luna!

Edward- thank you billy

They crossed over to Jay brought them to the field I was in. I'm back in human form.

Aly- hello Edward

I cast a spell silencing the five if us from everyone else.

Edward- Alyssa what are you doing in LA push and how are you their luna?

Aly- I'm human again can't you hear my heart beat plus the two other hearts in me. See the blood in my cheeks. But I'm also part wolf. I'm an all white wolf which makes me luna. Now I'm sorry yall three waisted a trip but I'm staying here with my imprint jay uley. Y'all three wanted me to experience a human life where I kept my heart beat well this is me doing that but y'all have a choice now move the academy to forks and I'll be headmistress and I know the perfect location or go back to volturi and tell claus this is his only free pass next Time he tries to find me I'll kill him like I did Aro.

Edward- are you happy here?

Sirius - cause that's all we want little cousin is you safe and happy!

Draco- yeah sis if your truly happy and invite us to the wedding and at least let mom and dad visit then I will see personally to claus staying away.

Aly- yes I am truly happy and I have never been safer and since mom and dad are human they are always welcome in LA push.

Draco- ok sis love you let's go guys so she can start her new life here and get claus away from her and jay here's our grandmother's engagement ring it's been in our family from mother to daughter since 50 years ago so I felt like since you're my sister imprint you should have it.

Jay- thanks Draco I'll take care of her.

Draco- you better

Aly- when you get back tell mom and dad to come see me.

He said he would they started out of the field. I transformed and ran with Jay back to the line. Where claus decided to fight billy so I stepped up and growled at him. He looked in my eyes.