chapter 15 Return to Volturi

I left the great hall with Sirius, Draco, & the cullens.

Aly - we will go to the Forbidden Forest. Where Edward, I need all of y'all to bite me so I can be the strongest vampire alive. After y'all bite me. Alice I need you to bite Sirius and rose you to bite Draco.

Edward - ok We will.

We walked to the Forbidden Forest and found a cave. I then laid down.

Aly- ok get it over with.

They then all bit me at the same time. I felt a fire go through me and I seen them bit Draco and Sirius, then I past out. I heard Draco and Sirius both ask why is it taking me so long.

Edward - cause she is going to be real powerful.

I then opened my eyes and saw a bear next to me so I drank it dry. Then walked out the cave to them.

Aly- let's go

Edward - are you sure you're no longer thirsty?

Aly - no the bear was plenty enough for me!

We ran vampire speed to the Volturi castle and when I arrived jane saw me with the necklace and crown on.

Jane - my queen I will follow you any where.

Aly - let's surprise my brothers and Aro shall we. But first can I get a royal cloak and two guard cloaks please.

Jane went and got them and I put mine on and drew the hood over my head and Sirius and Draco did the same.

Jane - shall we go?

Aly - yes and jane you and Alec will no longer listen to Aro. Your loyalties will be with me and my brothers.

Jane - yes, my queen