Chapt 2: Questions

Y/N pov:

We decided to just hang out near the barn. We sat on a bench and while that I was thinking what to do.. I look at Carlos whos looking down again. He was actually in good posture for a guy whos mental health more burnt than a bread on fire. I examine him more and I see his hair in a dark redish brown color "What color is your hair?" I suddenly ask. He looks at then thinks "I dont know. Dark red?" He says uncertain "You have that hair for 15 years. How come you're uncertain?" I ask him again. It turned silent a bit, then he closes his eyes and looked up at the sky "I dont want to talk about it" He says. I just nod and think of what I should question next.

"Whats your favorite color" I question as I look at him "Hm.. Maroon maybe. You?" He asks me "I like Maroon but brighter" I say to him. He thinks "Red?" "Bingo" I say to him cracking my knuckles "Do you like Maroon 'cause its the color dried blood?" I joke "Do you like red 'cause its the color of fresh blood?" He jokes back. I chuckle "Nope. But I like them because its the color of roses"

"Why are you asking me questions?" He asks "I want to know you more, duh" I say as I see a little flower. I hear a sigh while plucking up the flower "Why do you want to know me more.." He say. I look at him. His head was lowered and he was fiddling with his hands. I place the flower on his hand

"A daisy. It means secrecy. You're secret is that your actually nice!" I say as I look at him. He looks at me back and rolled his eyes "Oh please. I can ruin you in a second" he threatens "Try me~" I say trying to sound strong. I actually felt scared "You like someone who dosent even like you back. That someone thinks you're weird keeping on staring at them. One time he thinks you were going to kidnap that children so he turned into an older person to shoo you off" He talks smack about me "W-What.." I say voice breaking. He looks at me and turned into worry "Hey, Im just joking" he leaned to me closer to check on me. I was about to cry, jeez

I got upset so I punched his shoulder "Ow! Hey! Its not my fault?! You asked for it!" He exclaimed "I was trying to be strong! You should atleast lower it a bit.." I say as I wiped my eye "But.. Is it true..?" I say nervously. He looks at me in the eyes and sighed "Nope. God, you're soft" he said to me "Hey!! I was just not ready" I lied. I wasnt read in any way. He chuckled and leaned back to the bench. I realized something.. "Why did you check on me?" I ask him. I see his cheeks turn red and he quickly turned away "So you dont want me to check you?" he said "No! Well.. no.. But thanks anyways thats sweet of you" I thanked him as I pat his shoulder. I see him flinched on the sudden act

"Any crushes?" I ask him while looking at the flower he was twirling in his hand "None.." he replied. A moment of silent lasted a min "You aint gonna ask mine?" I was waiting for him to ask mine, but he didnt even cared "I already know yours" He says "Who is it?" I say "My 'better, more handsome twin' Camilo" He scoff. Wow.. People really compare these two "Oh come on your handsome too" I say to him trying to make him better "Oh~ You think I'm handsome~" He says in a flirty comment. I realized what I said and felt my cheeks turn red "N-Not in that way!" I say as I frantically waved my hands. He laughed on the reckless act. I listen to his laugh.. it was soothing in a way I feel weird in my stomach..

I shook my head to be back in track "Whats your love language?" I ask him "I do not know.. You?" He asks me "Hmmm.. Praise? Physical? Between the two" I answer him "You have all this time and you do not know whats your love language" I say to him while raising an eyebrow "Im alone like most of my life. What'd you expect?" He points out "Right.. Well your not alone now! You have me!" I say to him in a chance "Oh shut up.." He says as he punch my arm softly

"Any hobbies?" I question him once again "Well.. I kinda know to crotchet" He says while placing a finger under his lips. I was surprised! This guy knows crotchet? Dosent look like it. I thought crocheting are for soft people.. and he dosent look soft "Crotchet!? Woahh.. Teach me sometime!" I say amazed "Fine" He agrees. I squeal in happiness. I wanted to learn crotchet for a long time but never really have the person to teach me "When are you free?" I ask him. He thinks. I waited for his response still amazed "Im free anytime. Are you really a dumbass?" he says in a disappointment in a way.

My jaw dropped and placed my hand on my chest making a sarcastic pose "Well sorry! I dont see you as much so I assumed you were doing chores" I tell him "I dont do chores. Nobody really gives a fuck about me. I even sometimes forget I have a gift" He says looking closer at the flower "O-oh.. so you just.. hide?" I say fiddling with my hands "Well.. I have nothing better to do anyways. Teens sometimes mock and fight with me, but heyy I win every time" He says it like he dosent even care. Thats messed up "You never ask for help? or confront them? or tell your parents about it?" I ask him "Hmmm.. Nope. Dolores knows a bit, but I still dont give a shit.. If they're concern, alright, okay, your concerned? so what.. It dosent make it better anyways" He says. I look at him concerned and I suddenly cupped his face and looked at him in the eyes "What do you mean you dont give a poop?! Atleast those people who give a poop gives a poop! They care for you, you know! I know it wont really help anything but they atleast tried! So dont just put it to waste or people will just ignore you more.." I say to him. He looks at me in surprise and blushed. I noticed I was cupping his face and was close to him. I immediately let go "Sorry.. But still! You need to not be what the people say you are" I tell him. He nods while he held his cheek that was glowing red.

CHAPTT 2 DOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CARINGGG HOW CUTEE <333333

Sweet and lovey doveyyyy

eheh

anyways THANKS FOR READING ILY BYEEEEE <33333333333