Chapt 34: Caught.. again

Y/N pov:

I head over to the alley since I've got nothing better to do. Peeking in the alley, I saw Carlos crouching as he was petting a cat. He notices me as I approach him "Hola, hermoso" I greet as I leaned back on the wall. He responds with a hum as he hugs his knees. 

... Something feels off..

"Are you alright?" I ask him "Yep, I'm fine" He said. I hum as I crouch beside him "Ya sure..?" I ask again. He gives me a side eye and sighed as he looks back on the cat "Yes. Don't worry" He reassures me with a pat on the head.

I puff as I intertwine my hands "You need to trust me more" I said as I nudge him "I trust you" He says "You're the first person that I fully trust you actually" He adds as he pats the cat one more time then, dusted his hands.

"Wow. What's this a world record?" I joke as he stood up "Kind of" He replies. I then also stood up. I lean back the wall with my hands behind my back.

He does the same but with his hands in his pockets. He lets out an arepa in his pocket and fiddled with it.

I furrow my eyebrows as I inspect him. He takes a bite of the arepa and munches it "Im fine. I don't need supervision" He alerted me "Oh- Hm- Just looking out for you" I reasoned "I don't need that" He said.

I pout as I rub my neck "Does Abuela Alma have something to do with this?" I assume. His eyes turned gloomy as he looks down.

I sigh as I held his shoulder "It's fine. It's normal" He tries reassuring me "It's not fine, and it's most definitely not normal" I point out

Pepa pov:

I search for Carlos.. Gosh, why does mama treat him like that.. He's my son too..

Hm.. He should be at the alley. I head to the alley as I hear whispers all around. I swear-.. Ugh

"Carlo-" I was about to call him but didn't continue since I saw Y/N.. With him. They seemed to be talking to each other. I lean closer to hear what their saying..

"-mal.. You cant just keep on letting Abuela Alma treating you like this?!" Y/N exclaims to him "Well what the fuck can I do?! A proportion of my family already despise me! And like the whole Encanto hates me! If I do something I'm gonna pretty much get killed" Carlos says to Y/N.

"Well I dont want you to see you suffering like this.." They said weakly. I see Carlos's face turned worried as he seems to be cupping Y/Ns face

"Look, Y/N. You don't need to worry about me. Worry some other person. Cuz' I'm fine" Carlos reassures Y/N "And that other person is you" They said as they held Carlos's wrist.

Carlos seemed to have sighed as he removes his hands from their face "Whats the purpose of saying your fine when you're clearly not" I hear Y/N whisper.. But since the alley was echoey I was able to hear it.

Y/N suddenly hugs Carlos. I gasp quietly in shock as I feel my stomach fluttering. I quickly put the tips of my fingers on my lips to shush me.

Y/N buries their head in Carlos's chest as he hugs them back. I hear Y/N saying something but was too muffled to be understood. It seems like Carlos understood since his cheeks turned soft red. I feel my stomach is having intense fluttering and a grin started growing on my face

Y/N pulls away and held Carlos's chin and pulled it close where.. THEY KISSED! THEY KISSED? I rub my eyes to see Im not being delusional.

I let out a small gasp but it was louder than the first one. I feel my face heat up  in joy as I feel the heat of the weather also heating up due to my joy.

They both got alarmed as Carlos quickly pulls away and looked at the opening where.. It was me. I snicker as I smile very widely and happily.

Y/N turns around as their face turned shock. Both of their faces turned cherry red.

I snicker again as I quickly walk off.
"Agh- Uh- MAMI!" I hear Carlos called.

I chuckle as I search for Felix. OUHHH MY BABY BOY IS NOT A BABY ANYMORE~~~~ AAAAAWWWHH

I see Felix and ran up to him. He notices me and his face turned worry "Mi vida! Are you okay? What's the rush?" He asked. I grin as I clench my hands that was risen up and it shakes due to how hard I'm clenching "MY BABY CARLITO IS AN AMANTE NOWWW!!! OUHOHOO~~!!" I announce to him

He grins widely as his eyes widen "AHAHA! Learned from the best~" He points to himself as he wraps his other arm on my waist

"You know you can announce it quietly mama. We're out in the open" Dolores said as she walks up to us "Dolores! You knew bout.. Hm! Hm!" Felix tugs his puckered lips to his side

"Knew it before they even started dating" Dolores says in a whispering voice. Felix gasps as he squeals "THE AMANTE IS A NOVIO??" Felix exclaimed in excitement.

Dolores chuckled as she turns her head beside her. We do the same and we see Carlos and Y/N running towards us.
They stop their tracks when they're in front of us.

"Mami, it's not what you think!" Carlos exclaims as Y/N was panting "We just- Uhm- Joder! Why'd you have to kiss me!?" Carlos whispers to Y/N but was still hearable "Well sorry! Didn't know your mom was there!" They reasoned
"Well if you haven't been comforting me!-" "If you haven't been menta-"

Both started arguing as we three just watched them "Oup! Does your parents know?" Felix interrupted their blabbering and points to Y/N.

"Oh- Uh- M-Mine..?" Y/N says hesitantly as they point to themselves "They have a clue" Dolores answered the question instead.

"Pa!.. We are not together" Carlos said. It was pretty much a lie "Lying is a sin, boy!" Felix snickers.

Y/N in the other hand was still red as a tomato as Carlos was avoiding the fact that he's in love~

"Its alright, Carlos~ We won't tell Abuela" I reassure him "Bu-" "Upup! Go back to your cuddling now! Me and your papa have stuff to do" I excuse as I wrapped my arm around Felix's arm "M-" "Ay! Quit your chappering!" Felix exclaims as he waves his hands.

They both blink mindlessly as me and Felix chuckle and walked off

3rd person pov:

Felix and Pepa then left the three. While Carlos and Y/N were still processing the whole situation.

Guess they were too embarrassed to even process the thing.

Y/N looks at Carlos. As Carlos looks at Y/N. Their eyes widen as they both looks away from each other

"Wahh~ You both are so corny~" Dolores breaks the silence

"Ah!- You and Mariano are like that too don't even" Carlos makes a point
"Me and Mariano are in a relationship ofcourse.. Are you saying you're in a relationship with Y/N too~?" Dolores teases

Y/Ns eyes widen as they look at them both and flinched. Carlos stumbles on his words and groaned in frustration as he was flustered at the same time.

Dolores laughs softly as she then pats Carlos's shoulder "Good luck hermano~" Dolores teases again. Carlos scoffs as Dolores then walks away.

The two were left speechless. Then they both looked at each other. Upon eye contact they just blush more.

Ayiee~

Ahh.. Love~

LYING IS A SIN CARLOOSSSand fuck off abuela

and fuck off abuela. Don't be salty kase iniwan ka ng jowa mo🙄🙄🙄 /j